Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes!

Was shocked at the end with the younger couple.

The older couple, she wanted 'islander' he should have told her to do one. Think she will leave and he will go off with one of her bridesmaid

Reactions: 6
How rediculious was the 53 year old bride expecting her groom to be Polynesian!!
She has never been married before because she is delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm watching but not seen Thursdays episode..... I'm hooked already though ! Loved the couple on the first episode - the one when he arrived on a horse - cant' remember their names though .... ? Didn't realise this was from 2017 though !

I have great hope for the horse riding man and his wife.

On reflection, I actually think the experts were wrong not setting that lady up with her Islander. That was her expection and they have not met it. I feel sorry for the man she was matched with.

I'm so glad someone made a thread for this. Have been dying to talk about it, haha.

I love the couple from episode 1, the one with the horse. So sweet but I think the distance will end up being too much and neither wants to relocate which makes me so sad!!

The other woman from episode 1 made me so angry. She thought she was better than him. Loved the weird ex girlfriend thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

The woman that wanted a Polynesian man, her voice is so annoying, I don't see them lasting.

I felt so bad for the fireman, why go on the show if you're just going to do a runner? Like, she didn't even text to say she was OK she just needed space or anything, th epoor guy didn't know if she was OK or what happened. What a witch.

The twin with the short husband was annoying me. Who cares, give him a chance.

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad someone made a thread for this. Have been dying to talk about it, haha.

I love the couple from episode 1, the one with the horse. So sweet but I think the distance will end up being too much and neither wants to relocate which makes me so sad!!

The other woman from episode 1 made me so angry. She thought she was better than him. Loved the weird ex girlfriend thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

The woman that wanted a Polynesian man, her voice is so annoying, I don't see them lasting.

I felt so bad for the fireman, why go on the show if you're just going to do a runner? Like, she didn't even text to say she was OK she just needed space or anything, th epoor guy didn't know if she was OK or what happened. What a witch.

The twin with the short husband was annoying me. Who cares, give him a chance.
Those twins when they called Cheryl shrek princess ๐Ÿ˜ณ her dad and that crazy ex made their wedding reception awkward.
the guy wanting someone with small earlobes ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those twins when they called Cheryl shrek princess ๐Ÿ˜ณ her dad and that crazy ex made their wedding reception awkward.
the guy wanting someone with small earlobes ๐Ÿคฃ

Omg I forgot about the shrek princess comment. How rude but I couldn't stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think it was because of the accent (which was more Australian than Scottish tbh) but it was hilarious. Ngl, I'm Scottish and if someone said that to me I'd be in a puddle of my own tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚

The small earlobes thing! What a weird thing to be specific about ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love this season, I couldnโ€™t wait for tonightโ€™s one so ended up finding the whole season online and binge watched it. Maybe on episode 12 now ๐Ÿ™ˆ My partner is obsessed with it too which is hilarious because he normally hates this kind of thing.

I swear they match people just to make good television / for shits and giggles. Definitely not because of โ€˜the scienceโ€™! The older couple was the worst matched ever, but so funny to watch.

My husband likes watching this kind of stuff with me and having a good old witch while watching it ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's worse than me sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚

How many episodes are in this series?? I did look it up but it was all over the place so never got a definitive answer ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband likes watching this kind of stuff with me and having a good old witch while watching it ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's worse than me sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚

How many episodes are in this series?? I did look it up but it was all over the place so never got a definitive answer ๐Ÿ˜‚
There is something crazy like 28 episodes! But tbf they did match up so many couples in this season. Normally they only do 4 couples

• Wow
I hope some couples stay together. They never do in the UK one.

I wish they would do an update show too, like a year later to see the ones that do stay together. I remember one of the American couples, It didn't seem like they were going to stay together but they did and ended up having a baby but no idea if they're still together ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3
I found it shocking how all the brides seemed to be horrified if the groom was under 6ft! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That crazy ex at the wedding was amazing, the woman who wanted a Polynesian bloke was just plain odd and that guy who was on about the earlobes is a dick!!

Living for this show ATM though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Most of the brides were wearing heels too, os it's not going to be much of a height difference when the heels are off but either way, who really cares?

Reactions: 1
My favourite show right now! Although I honestly think I could do a better job of setting these couples up then the so called experts. You can almost tell straight away most of them arenโ€™t going to work!
Intrigued to see what happened with the woman who did a runner?! Seemed to random!

I hope some couples stay together. They never do in the UK one.

I wish they would do an update show too, like a year later to see the ones that do stay together. I remember one of the American couples, It didn't seem like they were going to stay together but they did and ended up having a baby but no idea if they're still together ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I was really bad ended up googling who was still together now. Iโ€™m so impatient! Kind of ruined it for myself now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ wonโ€™t give any spoilers- donโ€™t worry! Found out this season was in 2017, so there are 2 more seasons to watch after this!

The American couple you might be thinking of is Jamie and Doug. I follow her on Instagram, sheโ€™s a bit nuts but I like following her, she is very honest and quite funny sometimes. They have 2 kids now. But very cute family. You can find her @jamienotis

I was really bad ended up googling who was still together now. Iโ€™m so impatient! Kind of ruined it for myself now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ wonโ€™t give any spoilers- donโ€™t worry! Found out this season was in 2017, so there are 2 more seasons to watch after this!

The American couple you might be thinking of is Jamie and Doug. I follow her on Instagram, sheโ€™s a bit nuts but I like following her, she is very honest and quite funny sometimes. They have 2 kids now. But very cute family. You can find her @jamienotis

Oh, no! I haven't actually seen that series but I'll definitely be getting a hold of it! I meant Shawneice at Jehpte!

Also, does anyone remember this couple from the same series as Jehpte and Shawniece?

He was horrible to her. Her previous fiance died and he was just like, she needs to get over it and he was very controlling. I'm glad she didn't stay with him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Watching episode 2 rn! Omg michaels face when scarlett was infront of him ๐Ÿ˜‚ her mother hates him also ๐Ÿ˜‚. And Anthony asking was Nadias mum her nan - awks ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Andrew :( I thought him and Lauren were great at the wedding

I know!! Can't wait until tonights episode to find out what the hell happened ๐Ÿ˜‚

He deserves better after her actions anyway, just disappearing without even a text to say she was OK and safe! What a witch ๐Ÿ˜‚