Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's another show Monday and possibly one Tuesday too, but the final 3 commitment ceremony thingies will be tonight.
The other show/shows were a reunion 6 weeks after the finale if I remember correctly!
Yeah they do a final dinner party and then catch up with experts the next day. They don't follow them in their real lives after final commitment ceremony this series. Certainly a good watch 👀 .

I'm sure I read here that only one couple out of all 7 series is together 😆 They must be the one you mentioned above!
When you watch them you can see why.

Reactions: 2
Actually annoyed E4 isn't going to show the next season of MAFS Australia. What was the point of only showing 2?!

Why did Charlene stay if she's just going to constantly belittle Patrick and tell him to man up? I hope he realises he deserves better and leaves her.

So glad Tracey walked away from Dean but I have to admit I forgot she even had a daughter, wonder what went on for her not to have custody!

I hope there's some drama on next week's final 2 episodes.

Can't wait for the new UK series. After this one I'll be binging the American one of All4, wondering why E4 stopped showing the Australian one 😂

Anyone else feel like Davina got waaaaay too much airtime?? She's been mentioned in every episode since she left and now for the preview for tomorrow night it's like "SHE'S BACK!!".. Like I really don't care.....

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or....

1. Does anyone else get flashbacks to Grange Hill's Mr Bronson when Dean and his dodgy hairdo are on screen?

2. Anyone else cringe when yet another contestant says they've been "bloind-sided"? Arrgghh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not surprised about Ashley and Troy, can't see it working out between John and Melissa, and Sarah and Telv, they look good as a couple, but she's too high maintenance for Telv, wanting him to move straight away, what about his kids and job?
Looking forward to next week, shame there won't be anymore!
I've tried watching USA ones, but they don't grab me like the Aussie ones!
A UK one coming soon? Wonder when that was filmed ( pre covid?)

Tracey has announced her pregnancy on Instagram this morning. Glad she moved on from Dean!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Which married at first sight are we talking about? I don't recognize these names. The one I'm watching is in New Orleans and episode 10 was most recent.

Which married at first sight are we talking about? I don't recognize these names. The one I'm watching is in New Orleans and episode 10 was most recent.
We’ve been talking about Australia for about 20 pages 😂 as it was being shown in UK mainstream tv but it’s a mixed thread

Reactions: 4
Actually annoyed E4 isn't going to show the next season of MAFS Australia. What was the point of only showing 2?!

Why did Charlene stay if she's just going to constantly belittle Patrick and tell him to man up? I hope he realises he deserves better and leaves her.

So glad Tracey walked away from Dean but I have to admit I forgot she even had a daughter, wonder what went on for her not to have custody!

I hope there's some drama on next week's final 2 episodes.

Can't wait for the new UK series. After this one I'll be binging the American one of All4, wondering why E4 stopped showing the Australian one 😂
Shame they're not showing series 6, it's even more drama filled. The last 2 episodes of series 5 are INTERESTING.

I started watching the American one, last series (can't remember the number, maybe 7?). Much shorter 'seasons', much lower budget too 😂

Reactions: 1
I want to watch the other series of the Australian one but I cba with looking online.

I do enjoy the American one... I mean, I've only watched one series but I enjoyed it 😂 so can't wait to get through them.

The UK one, while enjoyable, just isn't as good as the other versions. Needs more drama and scandal 😂that being said, I can't wait for the new series. Would it have been filmed last year?

I want to watch the other series of the Australian one but I cba with looking online.

I do enjoy the American one... I mean, I've only watched one series but I enjoyed it 😂 so can't wait to get through them.

The UK one, while enjoyable, just isn't as good as the other versions. Needs more drama and scandal 😂that being said, I can't wait for the new series. Would it have been filmed last year?
If you had asked I could have told you - never mind.

Yeah I watched 5 online and have nearly finished 6. I just meant it's a shame E4 aren't showing 6 because it's probably the best one.

Reactions: 3
E4 used to have season 4 available. I can't find it now.
I have just had a look and it is still there. I went into search and got to Married at FS Australia and on the RH side it said Series 5 and underneath said Series 4. Scrolled through it and it is all there.