Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I'll have to have another look, doesn't help that Sky have changed the EPG layout. I didn't want to watch it earlier because I felt like I was cheating in the season 5 cast 😳😳😳

I can't wait for the next two episodes. They are supposed to be explosive. Plus I've missed seeing the gorgeous Ryan on the screen!

Reactions: 4
Ooooooooohhhhhh

Whaaattttttttt

Davina - can't have any pals in the real world

Reactions: 9
Tonights episode was WILD 🤣

wonder what the truth is behind the dean and Tracey texting saga

Reactions: 5
Davina has to be a wind-up? Surely nobody can be that narcissistic and that lacking in self awareness? I really hope her stirring at the dinner party is called out in the next episode, obvious to me she was trying to instigate tit because she was miffed that Tracey had turned up with a new man, whereas she has been jilted by both Dean and Ryan.

Tomorrow night's looks exciting.

Reactions: 7
I think Tracey has been lieing to Sean about the type of texts she is getting from Dean, hence both Deans and Seans 're action last night.
Sean was livid but think Tracey has been lieing.
Reckon tonight, Sean and Tracey will be over.

And they do show The video of Dean and Davina and the boys night

I think Sean may have text dean on Traceys phone!

Last nights episode was the one worth waiting for!

I was howling when Davina said she’s surprised there’s no drama about her 😂😅 honestly she is tv gold! No self awareness 😅

I was shocked for Ashley that neither Troy or Carley let her know.

lastly was it just me or the one who was paired with Sean (forgot her name already) Wearing a swimsuit as a top and leopard print beach sarong as a skirt? 🤯

Just watched last nights episode. That was so good 😂
I can’t stand Davina, she’s an attention seeking witch with no morals at all.
Troy should have given Ashley the heads up to be fair. I’m pleased he is happy though!
Can’t wait for tonight’s 😬

Ashley, was like a 3 year old who's toy had been taken off them.
She did not want Troy, had never really wanted Troy, think she just showed herself up for what she really is like. Troy is well shot of her.
Saying that, I don't think Troy and Carly will last either.

She did not want Troy, had never really wanted Troy, think she just showed herself up for what she really is like. Troy is well shot of her.
I thought this as well. I did feel for her seeing Troy and Carly loved up, but at the same time
I thought that they deserved happiness, especially when you consider that Ash never seemed to be romantically interested in Troy.

All you could hear Ash saying was that she'd stuck out the experiment until the end, and had a lot of laughs, but never once that she felt anything for Troy.

Reactions: 2
I didn't know if to spoiler this or not but I looked on Carly's instagram and they were together for 9 months

• Wow
Reactions: 3
"Ellen DeGeneres can wait" had me rolling last night!
That and "I don't know you! I don't care!" from Davina - she's an utter witch but she's fantastic entertainment in a twisted way, and I have a feeling that in actuality she's a lot more honest than "get it all out in the open, consequences, girlcode" Tracey!!
I'm looking forward to having a good old stalk of most of their instas after tonight's show - I've seen a few updates but have avoided as many as possible!
Ryan is by far the most attractive man on the show for me. The exaggerated eyeroll thing he does is hysterical.
I cannot wait for the Tracey/Dean/Sean fallout tonight. I hope they give them popcorn when the footage of Dean at the boys' night is shown!

Sean had more airtime in last nights episode than he did the whole season 🤣 what was he wearing?! Him and Tracey are an odd pairing!

I think Sean may have text dean on Traceys phone!

lastly was it just me or the one who was paired with Sean (forgot her name already) Wearing a swimsuit as a top and leopard print beach sarong as a skirt? 🤯
if Sean had text from her phone then Dean would have seen the “you’re harassing me” but he denied ever seeing that.

And my thoughts exactly about the swimming costume and sarong 🤣🤣 what the f

Sean had more airtime in last nights episode than he did the whole season 🤣 what was he wearing?! Him and Tracey are an odd pairing!

if Sean had text from her phone then Dean would have seen the “you’re harassing me” but he denied ever seeing that.

And my thoughts exactly about the swimming costume and sarong 🤣🤣 what the f
Blair has very strange taste in clothes.
Alesha or Alicia or whatever her name was that was paired with Matt has very strange taste in lipstick
And I think it was Tracey that had very questionable brown nail varnish halfway through the "experiment"?

Blair has very strange taste in clothes.
Alesha or Alicia or whatever her name was that was paired with Matt has very strange taste in lipstick
And I think it was Tracey that had very questionable brown nail varnish halfway through the "experiment"?
Omg aleshas brassy hair and matte brown lipstick, just whyyyy! she also had brown nails for her wedding day- not sure if Tracey did further down the line

Ryan is by far the most attractive man on the show for me.
This had me thinking- who would you all want to be paired with from this series?
I find Matt most attractive (and was really annoyed they left early!!). Couldn't deal with the anger issues but attracted to him more look wise!

Reactions: 6
Omg aleshas brassy hair and matte brown lipstick, just whyyyy! she also had brown nails for her wedding day- not sure if Tracey did further down the line
Tracey had some weird grey ish metallic paint. I have to say Tracey looks the best she’s ever looked last nights episode. The filler, hair make up, dress. Fab!
Blair that’s the one who wore the swimming suit as a top 😂

This season I would say Ryan but Justin’s money 😂😅

• Haha
This had me thinking- who would you all want to be paired with from this series?
I find Matt most attractive (and was really annoyed they left early!!). Couldn't deal with the anger issues but attracted to him more look wise!
Looks and personality - Ryan
Based on first impression - Patrick, but went off him as soon as we "met" his mother
I liked Matt too, in terms of looks, but not so much with the beard?

Screenshot_20200922-185849.png

I actually didn't recognise Ashley in this post the other day!

• Wow