Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Davina finally being called out for her behaviour, I absolutely loved that Mel (the expert) wouldn't let it drop. I'd forgotten about Dean's comment about Tracey's looks, just unpleasant and unnecessary, especially in regards to your partner.

Jo made me howl with her facial expressions and occasional commentary, I love her attitude and personality. I still think Ash went overboard with her reaction, very immature, a few of them were being bitchy when that admittedly ott montage of Carly and Troy was played.

Interesting that they didn't seem to speak to Matt and Alycia or Blair and Sean, the latter would have been interesting.

I've really enjoyed this series, and I'm guessing E4 aren't repeating the next Australian one to entice viewers to our upcoming British series, which again looks more tame.

Reactions: 5
I can see where Ash was coming from - they should have told her in advance of the dinner party, and the whole "I love you, but now 6 weeks later I love someone else who I admitted to fancying back when I was insisting I was 100% committed to you" from Troy was a good bit insulting - but it's like she doesn't know when the let the "scorned woman" shtick drop!
She's a bit of a drama llama.
See how she perked up when she heard that Justin fancied her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The montage of Troy and Carley was completely over the top. I was cringing so much. The kissing, his eyes open when kissing, more kissing, them in bed.

I loved it when Sarah covered Ashley’s eyes as it really was too much 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
The montage of Troy and Carley was completely over the top. I was cringing so much. The kissing, his eyes open when kissing, more kissing, them in bed.

I loved it when Sarah covered Ashley’s eyes as it really was too much 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh my god, the way he goes for it, eyes open, mouth open, tongue sticking out - the man can't kiss. There is no way in the world he's any good in bed. Enthusiasm isn't enough :D

• Sick
I’m just catching up on the reunion episodes. Am looking forward to the U.K. new series but if my memories right from previous ones they only do a maximum of 4 couples. Also slightly off topic but is anyone watching Five Guys A Week?

Reactions: 2
I’m just catching up on the reunion episodes. Am looking forward to the U.K. new series but if my memories right from previous ones they only do a maximum of 4 couples. Also slightly off topic but is anyone watching Five Guys A Week?
Me! No surprise, I'm such a sucker 😆

The UK version only tends to have two couples that actually go through with the marriage and there’s only about three or four episodes. It’s completely different too, not so car crash TV and more scientific! Anyone know when it starts?

I’m just catching up... and I’m on the last dinner party! My opinion has flipped on a lot of them! Think Carly and Troy could have let Ashley know if I’m honest, just out of respect. Shaun and Tracey, unsure if that’s real, she’s clearly texting Dean still, even though he’s a prick! Also - Tracey lip licking infuriates me!!!!!

Still hate Davina!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just catching up... and I’m on the last dinner party! My opinion has flipped on a lot of them! Think Carly and Troy could have let Ashley know if I’m honest, just out of respect. Shaun and Tracey, unsure if that’s real, she’s clearly texting Dean still, even though he’s a prick! Also - Tracey lip licking infuriates me!!!!!

Still hate Davina!
I think the lip licking makes Tracey feel SEXEH!

Davina is truly a nasty piece of work. I actually hope she's just playing the pantomime baddie for airtime ad I can't imagine how anyone can get through life with that vile attitude and behaviour.

I've loved this series and I think I might start s4 due to withdrawal...I find my inner voice now has an Australian accent!

It's also been interesting catching up with the post series "where are they now" gossip...Ryan and Charlotte Crosby anyone????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I find myself talking in an Australian accent now too! 😂 repeating everything they say! My favourite thing to say was Debbie “I want a man from the Polynesian islands”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find myself talking in an Australian accent now too! 😂 repeating everything they say! My favourite thing to say was Debbie “I want a man from the Polynesian islands”
I so wish Mel had said this to Jon 😅.

Yeah it was good that Mel the expert actually said this is Married at first sight... finally. Even though they don't actually get married and some of their matchmaking is just for the drama.

Reactions: 3
Dean has interviewed Tracey for his YouTube Channel and podcast type thing. Going by the feedback on his IG they quash a lot of myths about the programme. Might be worth a wee watch.
His YT is called Dangerous Ideas with Deano. Hope I’m allowed to share that 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I want to watch this but then I don’t want dean to earn money from me watching his YouTube Channel.

Purely because I don’t like him 😂😅/ his character