Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dean has progressively got more and more unattractive as this season had gone on
And considering he wasn't exactly a looker on day one, that's quite an achievement.
I have to say though, I'd love to have a deep, meaningful, intimate conversation with him about clarifying shampoo. I've never seen such a bad case of product buildup on a man's hair. He looks like he needs a good old scrub all over actually (I'm not volunteering).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dean looks really nervous to me alot of the time. Like a little scared boy.

Reactions: 1
One and a half hours for just two couples, yawn.

Won't be watching another season of MAFS, it's just same old, same old

Reactions: 4
One and a half hours for just two couples, yawn.

Won't be watching another season of MAFS, it's just same old, same old
Agreed.
This could be 15 minutes at least!!

I think I’m over this programme now as it’s just seems to drag on forever.

I did like the twist of people getting to go on a date to get advice with another contestant that was different from the previous season.

That said I’m bored of Dean.
Tracey and her fillers.
Charlene saying Patrick is emotional 24/7
Dean again and that tired Davina story.
Troy literally everything about Troy and Stacey (Ashley) but I’ve invested so much time already I need to get to the end

Attachments

Eeekkk there's a new UK series coming soon!! Just seen an add on TV Times online.. A new car crash series to watch no doubt! 😍

• Heart
Agreed.
This could be 15 minutes at least!!

I think I’m over this programme now as it’s just seems to drag on forever.

I did like the twist of people getting to go on a date to get advice with another contestant that was different from the previous season.

That said I’m bored of Dean.
Tracey and her fillers.
Charlene saying Patrick is emotional 24/7
Dean again and that tired Davina story.
Troy literally everything about Troy and Stacey (Ashley) but I’ve invested so much time already I need to get to the end
Yes I agree, that's why I record it and ff alot, it's too much repeat and rinse, but thank god Tracey binned Dean off, took her long enough,( found it weird she hardly mentioned her daughter too) can't wait till they show the Dean n Davina ep, and boys night!!!

Yes I agree, that's why I record it and ff alot, it's too much repeat and rinse, but thank god Tracey binned Dean off, took her long enough,( found it weird she hardly mentioned her daughter too) can't wait till they show the Dean n Davina ep, and boys night!!!
I found that weird too. It was a big thing on the wedding day and then never mentioned again? I’ve already watched the reunion episode on the website someone put on the thread a while back. It’s definitely worth a watch 😀

Reactions: 2
I found that weird too. It was a big thing on the wedding day and then never mentioned again? I’ve already watched the reunion episode on the website someone put on the thread a while back. It’s definitely worth a watch 😀
I’ve done a bit of insta stalking after finishing the series a few weeks ago and it seems that she doesn’t have custody of her daughter. She lives with her Dad, his wife and their baby and Tracey doesn’t have much visitation.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It felt like she was with him for, I think 8 wks, and no mention of her daughter, surely that would be the most important thing in her life to get on with a ' new hubby', am looking forward to the reunion!!

Far too addicted to this show. I flew through series 5 watching it on online and pretty far along series 6, which is actually even crazier.

As others mentioned the UK one does seem to be have more to the matching process and that's why so few couples are selected. Whereas the Australian one seems to be what characters do we want on the show and let's just drawer straws. Some couples are so badly matched, which feels so unfair. John the expert seems to love the "experiment" though and loves the drama, which is a bit messed up. They're like his puppets. Also the producers and production staff who let so much go on and get Tracey or whoever to talk about being happy knowing what's going on feels dirty.

There are definitely people who apply for the wrong reasons which seems silly when it's MARRIED at first sight. Why not go on any other of the many dating shows? So unfair on those who are genuine. They shouldn't be accepted onto the show. But then I guess that's why there's been 7 series.

I’ve done a bit of insta stalking after finishing the series a few weeks ago and it seems that she doesn’t have custody of her daughter. She lives with her Dad, his wife and their baby and Tracey doesn’t have much visitation.
Oh, I wonder why that is, unusual for the mother to not have custody, wonder what Tracey was up to.

Far too addicted to this show. I flew through series 5 watching it on online and pretty far along series 6, which is actually even crazier.

As others mentioned the UK one does seem to be have more to the matching process and that's why so few couples are selected. Whereas the Australian one seems to be what characters do we want on the show and let's just drawer straws. Some couples are so badly matched, which feels so unfair. John the expert seems to love the "experiment" though and loves the drama, which is a bit messed up. They're like his puppets. Also the producers and production staff who let so much go on and get Tracey or whoever to talk about being happy knowing what's going on feels dirty.

There are definitely people who apply for the wrong reasons which seems silly when it's MARRIED at first sight. Why not go on any other of the many dating shows? So unfair on those who are genuine. They shouldn't be accepted onto the show. But then I guess that's why there's been 7 series.
Didn't realise there's been 7 series of this, and I agree, I think some should have gone on another show like love island, has anyone one on this actually stayed together?

Last edited:
I wondered about her stability tonight when she spoke about having failed to stay long enough in some of her past relationships, whereas her mothers had pointed out she'd stayed too long and put up with too much in past relationships.
I wouldn't go as far as to say I felt sorry for Dean but I must admit, I thought it was a dick move to hug and kiss him while planning to dump him spectacularly.

Oh, I wonder why that is, unusual for the mother to not have custody, wonder what Tracey was up to.

Didn't realise there's been 7 series of this, and I agree, I think some should have gone on another show like love island, has anyone one on this actually stayed together?
There's a couple from season 6 who got married properly afterwards and expecting a baby any day now.

The way he threw the cards on the ground when the little woman dared to call his bluff!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure I read here that only one couple out of all 7 series is together 😆 They must be the one you mentioned above!

Reactions: 3
Looking forward to a new UK series, I've never watched any of the others but they sound more entertaining!

Forgot to watch it the last couple of days but did read the DS forum so know what has happened. Is it the last one tonight ?

Forgot to watch it the last couple of days but did read the DS forum so know what has happened. Is it the last one tonight ?
I think there's another show Monday and possibly one Tuesday too, but the final 3 commitment ceremony thingies will be tonight.
The other show/shows were a reunion 6 weeks after the finale if I remember correctly!

I think there's another show Monday and possibly one Tuesday too, but the final 3 commitment ceremony thingies will be tonight.
The other show/shows were a reunion 6 weeks after the finale if I remember correctly!
Thanks