Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel Sarah is a bit of a control freak on the quiet. Telv run quick.

Troy - think it's his nature to flirt with all ladies.

Dean - no words.

Tracey - someone needs to tell her to change her foundation, green face is not a great look. And she needs to man up!

Justin - I actually feel sorry for him. He does not have a clue when it comes to love.

Nassar - still gay or bi
I think he is asexual.

Reactions: 2
I think he is asexual.
I think he's in deep, deep denial.

Anyone else sick of hearing Charlene screech at Patrick to "be a man"?

I think he thought trying the trapeze thing would show her that he was willing to confront his fears for her, but she was pretty unimpressed that he didn't enjoy the experience too... He can try as hard as he wants to impress her, but at the end of the day it seems they're not that we'll suited after all.

It killed her to hear Dean so casually bringing up their lack of sexlife, because not terribly deep down she agrees with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watching last night's episode. I get so angry with Charlene constantly telling Patrick to man up and be a man. You're still a man if you're in tune with your emotions. You're still a man if you show emotion and want to talk about your feelings. For her to constantly belittle him and tell him to be a man is a bleeping joke because if this was a man saying something like that to a woman she would kick off. People like her are the reason men feel like they can't share feelings and feel like the only way is suicide.

God help any man that ends up with her (if it's not Patrick)!!

Reactions: 7
Dean only wants Tracey as he knows she will let him get away with murder.

When Tracey is telling him how she feels, he just shakes his head as if to say

'Oh here we go, the little woman is kicking off again

Last edited:
Watching last night's episode. I get so angry with Charlene constantly telling Patrick to man up and be a man. You're still a man if you're in tune with your emotions. You're still a man if you show emotion and want to talk about your feelings. For her to constantly belittle him and tell him to be a man is a bleeping joke because if this was a man saying something like that to a woman she would kick off. People like her are the reason men feel like they can't share feelings and feel like the only way is suicide.

God help any man that ends up with her (if it's not Patrick)!!
I couldn't agree more, and with the posters above with similar insight! How dare she say that, be it once or everyday. Poor fella just looks more and more downtrodden. What does this 'manly' behaviour look like then Charlene?! Dean? 🤷🙄 She's really let herself down, shown herself for what she is, and I imagine set Patrick a few steps back and no doubt back into his Mummas apron. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I might be behind as I’m just finished the Davina and Dean scandal, how did she manage to avoid the heat?!!! Him saying Tracey’s looks weren’t her strong point were awful. I hope there’s a reunion show and she’s seen what they said - dean’s a horrible guy

I might be behind as I’m just finished the Davina and Dean scandal, how did she manage to avoid the heat?!!! Him saying Tracey’s looks weren’t her strong point were awful. I hope there’s a reunion show and she’s seen what they said - dean’s a horrible guy
Keep watching!
Dean is a piece of work.

Can't wait until they run the Dean video's at the end like they did to Jonesy.

Reactions: 8
Can't wait until they run the Dean video's at the end like they did to Jonesy.
I think that's what happens? The TV guide says next week that they watch clips from the show so hope Dean gets his comeuppance!

I still don't understand how she got away Scott free!! Even Davina knew it was wrong when Dean said that because she kept saying no and covering his mouth. Both disgusting.

Troy looked absolutely awful in last nights episode! He looked exhausted, run down, so pale and worn out!

Tracey - someone needs to tell her to change her foundation, green face is not a great look. And she needs to man up!
traceys make up was so shocking at the start but it gets sooo much better each episode, she has abit of a glow up!

Holy tit. head Dean's speech to Tracey lastnight about how his wife should be responsible for any kids they have. What a head.

Tracy needs to lay off the fillers and especially her lips. And her dress sense is very plain considering she was once a wild child having threesomes 🤔

I’ve been watching it but have had to skip so many episodes. There are waaaaaay too many, it should be 15 eps max. I’m gonna watch the reunion show though, that should be interesting. I’ve already googled what happens though.

Reactions: 3
It should just be a hour per night. They repeat so much of the same shot.

Reactions: 6
The repetition is shocking, it doesn't build suspense it just pisses us off!
I'm so looking forward to the last few episodes, but I know I'll have my finger on the ff button because they'll have so many teasers and reminders!
Dean's face when Tracey used the word "spite" 😂😁😂 was absolutely priceless! I think he was really hurt. And good enough for him if he was, the selfish, lying fucker.

I’m loving this series so much but duck me it drags 🙄
Dean is an arse. There’s nothing to think about Tracey, run for the hills love!! He’s not even all that. I also cannot wait for the end when they show the boys night

I was soooo bored last night, hate the honesty box, nothing new to hear there 🙄

Ooh I agree with you about Troy, he looks completely spent.

The repetition is shocking, it doesn't build suspense it just pisses us off!
I'm so looking forward to the last few episodes, but I know I'll have my finger on the ff button because they'll have so many teasers and reminders!
Dean's face when Tracey used the word "spite" 😂😁😂 was absolutely priceless! I think he was really hurt. And good enough for him if he was, the selfish, lying fucker.

Dean lives in a world where the man rules and the little woman nods her head and agrees with all he says. The little woman's job is to produce children and stay at home.

Does anyone else find the music really dramatic and intense? I find myself fast forwarding through bits that I would actually watch but the music makes my heart pound 😂😂😂

• Haha
I agree with Troy looking rough! But he was so cute on their last date, I feel sorry for him actually because he was trying so so much with Ashley, affectionately (I would hate it) rubbing her belly and the speech. He literally has given 100% in this experiment.

Dean lives in a world where the man rules and the little woman nods her head and agrees with all he says. The little woman's job is to produce children and stay at home.
Dean has progressively got more and more unattractive as this season had gone on

Last edited: