Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I wrong in thinking she’s quite funny???!!! Troy would annoy me so much I can see why she gets annoyed with him
Troy is annoying but Ashley just seems to hate his guts, and takes it out on him. There is nothing he can do to please her because she just doesn't want to be around him. That, or she's the bipolar queen.

Doesn't matter what he does or says, she's going to take it the wrong way. He'd have no life around her, and finally this seems to be dawning on him.

Reactions: 4
Troy is starting to grow on me. He seems like a good person, irritating a bit, but still a good person. Ashley is irritating as hell. Her voice is so whiney and grating, she's quite nasty too.

Last edited:
Troy is starting to grow on me. He seems like a good person, irritating a bit, but still a good person. Ashley is irritating as hell. Her voice is so whiney and grating, she's quite nasty too.
I agree. At the start I thought he would annoy me no end but I actually felt sorry for him this week. She was just looking for arguments all the time, especially in front of his friends.

This might not age well, but I'm totally team Troy. He is so funny (although probably annoying if you are married to him)
I must say I like him too !! He is a goofball and a tad self obsessed but he obviously want to marry and settle for a reason. He needs to focus on someone else and that takes a bit of getting used to if you've be all about yourself for so long !! Ashley will wear him down 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m up to the last 2 episodes. Haven’t watched them yet but we’re in for a treat! It’s a dinner party not the normal sitting in a room reunion.

I've watched all of season 5 so far from channel 4 catch up,really like Sarah and Telv (he's hot). Now watching season 4 and Anthony is bleeping vile. Ignorant bully towards Chery. Adore Simon and would jump his bones with or without long hair 😍

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that Sean looks like a butch lesbian? Asking for a friend
Yes! Also, after watching Love Island Australia and now two series of this, why do so few Aussie blokes have stubble? I feel like many of them would benefit from a bit of facial hair, especially Sean!

Ah ok. My gaydar may be working then.

Otherwise, I just may be the witch my husband tells me I am🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Does anyone think that Nassar may be gay?
We wondered the same in this house.
He seems like a genuinely nice bloke but I was very surprised to see him paired with a woman!
I felt sorry for his wife in the past couple of episodes I've seen, where she asked him to let her know if there came a time when he desired her sexually, and in response he just looked on impassively. It was sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t think he’s gay or gives off gay vibes. Just because he doesn’t slot into the typical man slot and likes cleaning and gossiping doesn’t make him gay in my book. It’s so stereotypical and outdated. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think he’s gay or gives off gay vibes. Just because he doesn’t slot into the typical man slot and likes cleaning and gossiping doesn’t make him gay in my book. It’s so stereotypical and outdated. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think I got the impression he was gay when they were discussing being intimate with each other not because of the cleaning and gossiping

Reactions: 5
Am not sure about Nasser, I think he's just lived on his own for along time and is quite particular about things, maybe a bit ocd about cleaning, wish my oh was!!!!

Reactions: 3