Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a link in either the first or second page int his thread that has a link to an Australian site with seasons 3-7.
Thanks for that, I do try to stay from spoilers, but I can't help myself!!!
Love your user name!!

Reactions: 2
Is it me or is the matching of couples done differently to the UK version? I'm sure they do some sort of saliva/DNA testing to match them up in the UK one? Or am I dreaming this? ,😂

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is the matching of couples done differently to the UK version? I'm sure they do some sort of saliva/DNA testing to match them up in the UK one? Or am I dreaming this? ,😂
I think you're right! I'm not 100% sure though as it feels like it hasn't been on in 1000 years 😂

Reactions: 1
The latest series of the Aussie one had a gay couple. Finally! The NZ series is just as good as the Aussie one if you are all caught up and craving more. 😆 They have a gay couple on there too.

Tracey was great in tonight's episode. She showed strength and held herself so well, I wish I could do that. Davina has twisted everything so that's shes always the victim.

I hope Ryan doesn't want to stay with her in the commitment ceremony tomorrow. Illybe disappointed in him if he does

I'm finding Sean quite nice as well now, I know he told Blair he didn't have feelings for her but he had a bit more air time tonight and I liked him.

Reactions: 7
Ugh Troy is just a slimy creep. I can't stand him.

I think Ryan is going to say leave, he's just done but Davina is going to say stay so he has to stay which is just ridiculous. I can't stand the woman. She's vile, acting the victim and oblivious to anyone's feelings but her own. Maybe she should have married herself as its the only person she cares about!

Reactions: 6
I'm still undecided on Troy. I think Carly had the situation well summed up last night that he is the one putting in the effort whereas Ash doesn't seem as invested. What I didn't get last night was her having a go at Troy for keeping things quiet when the previous day she had laid into him for disclosing things during his interview.

I know I've said it before but Davina is such a shallow narcissist. She's seemingly never been held accountable for her actions and never shows remorse, except when trying to manipulate a situation to gain sympathy. The nerve of her having a go at Tracey for being "bitchy". I was glad to see the experts calling her out for pinning it all on Dean

Reactions: 5
I don't think Carly would be saying the same if she was married to Troy 😂

Sure he does seem to be trying more but to me, he's over trying. He constantly gets in her face and grabs her forcefully to kiss even when she pulls away. He wants sex and makes out she did which I don't believe. Little comments like calling her a good girl or patting her head like a dog are grating on me so I can only imagine how Ash feels.

He also could have tried harder with the dinner he made, because a plate of mince and cold sauce from a jar isn't exactly a tasty treat 😂

The fact he kept saying he was keeping it quiet because Ash would look bad for hearing his interview. No, you knew you were in the wrong for talking about what you did.. Even if she had talked about sex or even had sex with you, you don't have the right to broadcast your sex life when she's said she ls private and anxious. Another example, at the dinner party, he knew she was uncomfortable, she was begging him to stop but he kept going and making her centre of attention. I would have reacted the same way she did.

I read the comments on here about Troy and wonder if my husband and I are watching a different programme because you all seem to love him but we just can't get on board with his behaviour.. Or you're all alot more tolerant than what we are 😂😂

Troy definitely goes overboard, so I honestly don't know if I could hack living with him, in the same way I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't be able to hack living with me. A lot of his mannerisms are eccentric and he almost comes across as childlike sometimes, but he does seem genuinely invested in Ash whereas she seems to just tolerate him; you can just see they will never work.

• Heart
Troy is a lovable buffoon in my opinion. I like watching him but there is no way on earth I would ever pick him as a partner. I feel for Ashley in that way but she could be straight with him rather than just plain nasty.

I don't know, I get a bad vibe from Troy at times - he wants to come across as the loveable buffoon, but how calculating was it to make out Ash would come out of the story about him telling the camera about their supposed sexlife badly because of his spin that she was eavesdropping?
I can't decide whether he's quite controlling and narcissistic, whether he's just playing up to the cameras to try to "make good TV", whether Ash clams up in front of the cameras but has a nice time with Troy when they're alone together, or some mixture of all of these, or maybe I'm just totally wide of the mark!
What's happened to Nasser though? He's got quite a temper. His wife really snapped at him, too, when she said she was showing him what she was planning to wear but wasn't looking for his approval! There's a lot of frustration on both sides clearly. I hate to agree with Dean but he was right when he said Nasser should focus on developing/fixing his own relationship rather than judging and berating Tracey.
Tracey has been hard to watch since the whole Dean and Davina scandal broke. She paints herself as the strong woman but she's setting herself up for a fall trying to change a man like Dean. He sees her as a doormat and it's hard to disagree. I lost any remaining respect for her when, in last night's teaser clip, she was shown telling Dean that she had forgiven him, but she'd still tell her friends and family about his behaviour (or, it seems, make him tell them) and let them decide for themselves. To me, that's pathetic. Is she trying to punish him, or to establish a relationship with him? She needs to make her mind up!
Justin and Carly fascinate me - he doesn't seem invested in the process at all. She has chemistry with Troy, god help her!

Reactions: 10
If I was the experts:

Justin and Ash would be suited.

Sarah and Nassar (but my gaydar tells me something)

Telv and Charlene

Blair and Ryan

Patrick and Tracey

Reactions: 1
I don't think Nasser is gay, just extremely set in his ways and living an almost bachelor lifestyle. Justin is the same, really can't see them changing.

Dean really is an hole, the way he spoke to Nas and Telv last night spoke volumes, what does Tracey see in him? He isn't going to change and she's just setting herself up for further humiliation.

I was surprised Davina opted to leave, it seems she finally saw sense. I sympathised with Blair, who we seldom seem to see, but at least Sean was honest I suppose.

I think Ryan and Blair would have been a great match!!

I do think Troy is quite calculating and manipulative, I just get a bad feeling from him most of the time and then other times is almost likes he's on the spectrum? (I don't mean this in an offensive way, some of the characteristics are the same as my brother on the spectrum) but it could just be that he's playing up to a character to make good TV 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ash could be nicer at time, I do agree with that but I get the feeling he doesn't take the hint either way😂

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand Troy and his laugh 😥 I really wanted to but I can’t warm to him. I would be so annoyed with him like Ashley is.

I can’t believe Tracey stayed with Dean he is the classic guy who plays the field (I cringe at him almost 40 skateboarding and rapping a bit childish but not able to commit) anyway I can’t remember who it was who agreed that Nasser and Gabby did get intimate in the honeymoon last nights confirmed it. 🥴

Nassar needs to be dumped

Tracey has had some of the filler dissolved from her face and is starting to look human

Reactions: 4