Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God.
Dean is a dog.
Tracey needs her head seeing too.
Davina is a dog.

Think Ash is older than 29 as well
Ashley's hair is strange but I think it's just bad styling rather than a wig. I just want to run a comb through it and zhuzh it up a bit. Do you really think she's older? She looks so young but she does talk like an older person...as if she has false teeth in.

Reactions: 2
Am still watching, Dean an absolute nob end, shagged Tracey last nite, doesn't want anything to do with Davina, all that man thinks about is his dick.

Reactions: 6
Dean and Davina well suited. Both whores.

What they forget is when they go back out into the real world, no one is going to go near either of them.

Reactions: 7
I don’t watch this show but I’ve been asked.... can’t believe I’m typing this,
BY MY ACTUAL MOTHER 🤦‍♀️ To find out if the earlier seasons of the aus version are anywhere online 🤦‍♀️

I should cut her bleeping internet and put her in a bingo club.
I think they are on shvideos.net the other ones are definitely on there if she’s not seen them 🤣
Just checked it’s only from season 3 :(

Ryan is one cool cumber 😂🤣
He took it all really well I think !!!!
i love Ryan. I think he’s my fav 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor Ryan. Lived tonight with Dean backtracking. He's awful but the show is better with a villain. Blair and Sean weren't showed at all tonight until the ceremony were they? So odd how the editors just don't bother with some of them.

I thought Ashley was really harsh about the hair thing. Basically saying I don't like a guy into his looks do I want to make you look worse. Troy has really grown on me so far.

Reactions: 4
Poor Ryan. Lived tonight with Dean backtracking. He's awful but the show is better with a villain. Blair and Sean weren't showed at all tonight until the ceremony were they? So odd how the editors just don't bother with some of them.

I thought Ashley was really harsh about the hair thing. Basically saying I don't like a guy into his looks do I want to make you look worse. Troy has really grown on me so far.
I think she just doesn't like his hairstyle.

Reactions: 1
I am pleased Troy stood up for his hair.
Ash was way over the top about this. Can you imagine the outcry if he had taken Ash to a hairdressers and told her to get her hair cut.

I did not agree with Simon having his hair cut either in the previous series

Ryan had a fling with Charlotte Crosby on the latest series of Im A Celeb Australia! They were going to make a go of it when the show ended but didn't and no longer speak!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

He is like a loveable man baby 😂

Reactions: 3
Just watched last nights episode. I knew Dean would do that!! FFS, Tracey, walk now, the man is a dirty dog who is only after one thing. Tracey has a child, would you really consider allowing a man like that into your life?!
Could Davina fake cry any harder. Squeeze those tears out witch!
I love it 😂

I don’t know if it was editing (and is a reality show) but thought it was really unfair they gave Tracey the option to change her decision to stay but Ryan didn’t get that option to change his mind after he found out what she did.

Reactions: 8
I don't mind Troy at the mo. Good for him not getting his hair cut. I think Ashleigh is really hard on him, she's clearly quite high maintenance with her own looks and comes across as a spoilt princess. She has to understand that she also needs to put the effort in instead of getting things all her own way.

I've no sympathy for Davina, what a horrible person she is, being so friendly to Tracey and all the while trying to get off with Dean. He's a complete weasel, he doesn't care about Tracey, he just suddenly realised what the public would think of him if he got with Davina, plus his time on the show would come to an end. I wish Tracey had ditched him, she must have a low self esteem. I'm loving the scandal though 🤣🤣

I am pleased Troy stood up for his hair.
Ash was way over the top about this. Can you imagine the outcry if he had taken Ash to a hairdressers and told her to get her hair cut.

I did not agree with Simon having his hair cut either in the previous series
I thought the same with Simon, but my god he looked soo much better :)

Davina and Dean are both as bad as each other. She comes across as narcissistic and cold, he is equally full of himself and very slimy. It's so obvious that he wanted to shag Davina and liked the idea of her pursuing him, but he quickly tired of her and went back to Tracey thinking she will be up for an open relationship. I'm lost as to why Tracey gave him another chance.

I enjoyed the experts calling Davina out, after her deflecting the majority of the blame when she was the one chasing Dean and relishing in him and Tracey arguing.

I also don't get why Ryan wasn't given the option to change his decision when Tracey was allowed to go and talk it over? Likely it was to cause more drama, all I could think was the next dinner party is going to be incredibly awkward.

Reactions: 4