Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning or gossiping does not make you gay. More men have OCD than women.

I started wondering at the commitment meeting.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he’s gay or gives off gay vibes. Just because he doesn’t slot into the typical man slot and likes cleaning and gossiping doesn’t make him gay in my book. It’s so stereotypical and outdated. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wasn’t saying that because of those things solely, but when he was doing these things and what he was saying set off my own radar, also the fact he was talking about intimacy, not living with a woman ever etc

Reactions: 5
When he said that he had not lived with a woman in all his 50 years, my first thought was, what about a man then.

Reactions: 6
Cleaning or gossiping does not make you gay. More men have OCD than women.

I started wondering at the commitment meeting.
As I said it was how, what he said during and NOT just because he did those things. I’m sure most people in heterosexual relationships would love a clean man 😊
When he said that he had not lived with a woman in 50 years, my first thought was, what about a man then.
yes this!! 🤯 and no children too! I also think that if he is I think he’s from a background where it is not widely accepted. I felt so sorry for his wife when she said at the ceremony show me/ tell me you like me then her literally breaking down during his homestay . He implied on the honeymoon they were intimate but now it seems they really are not. I can’t wait for the next episodes

Reactions: 1
Gosh. Am sure he said they were intimate on honeymoon:unsure: may be a cover up

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think that Sean looks like a butch lesbian? Asking for a friend
Completely agree, was saying the same thing to my flatmates the other night :LOL: Also, I didn't get the big fuss where he stormed out of the commitment ceremony the other week. What exactly was the issue? That he liked to drink and got with loads of women when he was younger? They dressed it up like there was gonna be some major announcement about his past when it was a whole load of nothing.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree, was saying the same thing to my flatmates the other night :LOL: Also, I didn't get the big fuss where he stormed out of the commitment ceremony the other week. What exactly was the issue? That he liked to drink and got with loads of women when he was younger? They dressed it up like there was gonna be some major announcement about his past when it was a whole load of nothing.
It was a bit strange and then they barely seem to have had any airtime since!

It was a bit strange and then they barely seem to have had any airtime since!
On Fridays episode they did, I was angry on Blair’s behalf! I don’t know how to do a spoiler but I’ll try
he hit it (they slept together or at least it was implied) then the next morning told her in the car he had no feelings it was so awkward to watch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't think Ashleys reaction to Troy's haircut was fair. She wanted him to get a buzz cut which he didn't want and tried to compromise and say he'd get a trim which I thought was fair but her reaction to that was childish.

That being said, his hair is tit and I'd be getting pissed off at the amount of times he checks himself out. When they were talking in the bedroom he looked at the mirrored wardrobes so many times!! He is absolutely full of himself but fair play to him for getting a hair cut at the homestays. I really expected Troy to have a nice big house.. Not what he's got. Omg the mince without pasta and the jar of sauce dumped on top without being heated!! The omelette and the camembert he thought was butter 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Davina and Dean. So basically at the dinner party Davina acted as a fluffer to Dean so he went home and had intense sex with Tracey. He's pathetic, he kept trying to put all the blame on Davina. How Tracey could take him back just baffles me.

The skateboarding and "rapping" oh god. Isn't he almost 40?! Grow up!!

Davina getting annoyed at Ryan for being upset at her cheating. I agree that he should have been allowed to change his stay to a leave. She keeps saying that she's only on the show for herself and to make herself happy but when Ryan told her that's why she won't work with anyone she got pissy but he's right!! She's vile.

I think Nasser is definitely gay. I think maybe he realised after they had sex on honeymoon that he doesn't enjoy sex with a woman. Does he actually have OCD or was that just said because he likes cleaning? I suffer with OCD and it frustrates my husband at times because he doesn't fully understand it and how my brain works. I think if he does have OCD then Gabrielle shouldn't have been making comments like "missed a bit" or whatever because it's not funny or fun having OCD. Maybe a little understanding on her part would help but yes I 100% believe he's gay.

Sean having sex with Blair and then telling her has no feelings was horrible. I really felt for her. He knew her feelings when he decided to get his dick wet so he should not have done it knowing he doesn't feel the same.

I love Sarah and Telv.

I miss Jo. The guy she was paired with cried about people not liking how he looks but he judged her after first setting eyes kn her. Even saying "oh tit" I believe this was 100% a reaction to her looks because she hadn't released her loudness at that point. He was awful. I read she's with someone new now and good for her!! She deserves happiness.

Reactions: 9
Oh he definitely said it. It was after he took her snorkeling and they both said they had sex.

I was just thinking, they should have a gay couple on the show.
Yeah I was wondering why they don't but then it might be a case of not enough gay people applying so they wouldn't be able to pair them with the best people?

Yeah I was wondering why they don't but then it might be a case of not enough gay people applying so they wouldn't be able to pair them with the best people?
Yes maybe, but they should try it imo, although with this coronavirus, can't see them making any new series soon!!!

I’ve watched seasons 4-7 and 6 was my fav so much drama and really liked 7 but I did feel 7 was full of wannabe insta famous so that ruined it abit!

I think alot of them are in it for TV stardom.

I think Cheryl and the twins from season 4 (?the last one) are only on to be spotted.

I think Davina is doing exactly this as well

Yeah definitely and that’s a shame as there are some I do believe are genuinely in for the right reasons

Reactions: 3