Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine that they will do what they did with Jonsey and show the video of Dean and Davina when they met up and at the end of the dinner party to expose the pair of them.

Reactions: 4
Davina is also vile.

Let's not forget that at the dinner party she was telling Tracey to leave Dean.

Wonder when Tracey will remember that bit.

Reactions: 7
I read that Tracey’s had them dissolved now and didn’t realise it looked so bad! I don’t think Davina’s attractive at all, definitely a Pete Burns look to her.

Reactions: 1
I read that Tracey’s had them dissolved now and didn’t realise it looked so bad! I don’t think Davina’s attractive at all, definitely a Pete Burns look to her.
I think shes attractive until her true personality starts to show through and you see her for the real person she is...ugly!

I could not believe how she was starting to befriend and advise Tracey. It was shocking to watch. I'm a Ryan fan so maybe biased though.

Davinas fake crocodile tears...Tracey's fake lips and tits...they all nearly have rats tail fake hair extensions!! I liked joe felt sorry for her x

Reactions: 1
I felt really sorry for Ryan tonight, he should have had the option to change his mind,he should have just quit.
Can't see any spark between John and mellissa, Nasser, how anal is he over cleaning and I thought they had comsunated their marriage?
Troy, cooking a pasta dish without pasta, he makes me laugh!
Dean, tries to make it up to Tracey by buying a bunch of flowers, jam on toast, then tries to teach her skateboarding, he looked such a twit!!!
I really like Charlene and Patrick, but his mothero_O

I think they are on shvideos.net the other ones are definitely on there if she’s not seen them 🤣
Just checked it’s only from season 3 :(
I toyed with the idea of deleting my post and living with my mothers dirty little secret,
But the truth is my mother would be ALL OVER THIS SITE 🤦‍♀️ I swear she’d bounce between the reality tv threads and the Harry and Meghan thread. 😏

god I’d love if she took up knitting, sudoku or whatever the old folk do, but no, swiping down the sidebar of shame on her iPad is more her thing 🤦‍♀️ Should have never given her an iPad 😐

I’m derailing 🤣 thank you though, you’re my mums new favourite person. 😏 she’s delighted with it 😏😏

• Heart
  • Haha
I absolutely love John but do agree there's not a whole load of chemistry with him and Melissa. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though as his wife from series 4 was a total fruitcake.

Dean is disgusting and I cannot understand what Tracey and Davina see in him. The skateboarding and rapping this episode made me shrivel up on top of all his other behaviour. Man child! Davina is awful I can't help but think she may be a plant to stir tit up. Tracey is so frustrating taking Dean back but I feel sad for her as she's obviously insecure.

Troy cracks me up but I think I would have walked out on him after 24 hours! What is up with his accent?! Is that posh australian?

Really like Sarah & Telv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Troy cracks me up but I think I would have walked out on him after 24 hours! What is up with his accent?! Is that posh australian?
I think Troy is Dutch either way the accent irritates the hell out of me
as for dean the 39 year old skateboarding rapper cringebag, I cannot understand why there's 2 women fawning all over him swear he still thinks he's 21 cringefest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love Jo, great personality and very humorous. She looks great as well.

Watching last night's episode, obviously Ryan wasn't given the chance to change his initial decision because they knew he would leave and thus making him stay creates more drama.

Davina is the most manipulative person I’ve ever see on TV, really hope Ryan sees straight through her. She’s only staying for the £££ she couldn’t give a tit about him

Reactions: 5
Love Jo, great personality and very humorous. She looks great as well.

Watching last night's episode, obviously Ryan wasn't given the chance to change his initial decision because they knew he would leave and thus making him stay creates more drama.
Yes, and I was cheering him earlier when he said he was done, but looks like Davina wants to carry on, maybe for more TV airtime for her?
Can't help myself, but I do like Troy ( I'd probably kill him if I was partnered with him) he's just so quirky.

Reactions: 2