Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to watch this but then I don’t want dean to earn money from me watching his YouTube Channel.

Purely because I don’t like him 😂😅/ his character
I’ve been following him for a bit now and actually warmed to him (just slightly). They’ve all came out saying they’ve been edited a certain way Several tried to leave and were threatened with suing etc.

you can listen to it on Facebook too I think. Tho he might have ads so earns fro. There too lol

OK so I would give the first one a miss. Pretty much all about feminism and their thoughts 🙄.
Although they did quickly talk about the editing of Dean's first promo bit. Apparently it was different sentences "frankensteined" together. Have heard a few of them say that about various bits.

Reactions: 1
Several tried to leave and were threatened with suing etc.
I did wonder why in season 5 (and 6) so many were actually staying, like Ryan and having to take Davina to his home, when in season 4 even with the 'if one says yes you both stay' rule some went nope, bye.

Reactions: 2
I did wonder why in season 5 (and 6) so many were actually staying, like Ryan and having to take Davina to his home, when in season 4 even with the 'if one says yes you both stay' rule some went nope, bye.
On the YouTube thing Dean mentioned very briefly about him never being violent unlike other couples but they were dealt with and removed quickly, or words to that effect. I think he was meaning Alicia and whathisface. Remember he got quite aggressive and the next thing they were leaving. I Now wonder if That’s why as it’s otherwise been the case that you stick it out to the sofa and make the decision.
He also said that Charlene hated Pat and that the producers set up a lot of scenarios. Such as when we seen him denying saying stuff about boys night that was actually his response to another question

• Wow
Reactions: 1
On the YouTube thing Dean mentioned very briefly about him never being violent unlike other couples but they were dealt with and removed quickly, or words to that effect. I think he was meaning Alicia and whathisface. Remember he got quite aggressive and the next thing they were leaving. I Now wonder if That’s why as it’s otherwise been the case that you stick it out to the sofa and make the decision.
He also said that Charlene hated Pat and that the producers set up a lot of scenarios. Such as when we seen him denying saying stuff about boys night that was actually his response to another question
I haven’t watched the you tube yet but do you think he maybe trying to cover his own back because he doesn’t want people to think he’s an idiot in real life?? 🤔

• Haha
I haven’t watched the you tube yet but do you think he maybe trying to cover his own back because he doesn’t want people to think he’s an idiot in real life?? 🤔
Maybe but it was 3 years ago and he said he’s mad with himself for not speaking out sooner but they were under contract. And Tracey agreed with what he was saying but that doesn’t say much.
Quite a few have said the same about the editing etc. Sarah said she tried to leave and refused to carry on and was threatened with legal action. Sounds really shady tbh.

I wouldn’tbother with the YouTube unless you’re at a loss for something to do - was a bit boring 😂

Dean is on Dancing with the Stars in Australia.

Oh my god can you imagine having to go into lockdown with a stranger you just married? Will make for an interesting show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just thinking in the last few minutes how drama free that episode was in comparison to the Australian series, then the preview for the next episode looked explosive; both couples seemingly having doubts early on.

Is it just me who cringes at the way some family and friends really grill the other party? Like I know they want to make sure the bride or groom has their loved one's best interests at heart, but it does come across as full-on sometimes, like when Owen was essentially told by Michelle's sister she wouldn't be moving near him. I'm thinking just let him enjoy his wedding day.

Reactions: 4
Ooh last nights first episode was interesting, I hope both couples stay together, I’m not convinced though 😬

Just binge watched the UK series! Really enjoyed it.
I couldn’t warm to shereen though, I don’t think she’s as easy going or as free spirited as she thinks she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have watched all the episodes, really hoping the younger couple stay together. I didn’t feel Shereen was open to anything, poor guy I felt really sorry for him.

Reactions: 5
Eek is this available on sky? It keeps showing me the weekly episodes (so saying next episode is on Tuesday but I can’t wait that long)

ps I’ve missed this thread 😂😂

Reactions: 3