Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have watched all the episodes, really hoping the younger couple stay together. I didn’t feel Shereen was open to anything, poor guy I felt really sorry for him.
Me too. The way she was going on about the survival bag he gifted her you'd think he'd given her a bag of a class drugs ! She'll never find her soul mate he doesn't exist ! Wierd woman and very hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I binged it all in one day as well. This isn't a spoiler because it's clear from episode 1 that he's an "all eventualities covered" guy and she's not but, she was a bit over the top with not wanting to think about things that could go wrong in life. As in she lives in the present so doesn't see why she should she carry a first aid kit as that's manifesting trouble. I wonder if she uses that excuse not to pay her car insurance. Sorry officer I don't have insurance as I don't like to think about things going wrong as I'm a positive person. She's made her IG private now but before the show it was open. I only saw it as she's friends with some jewellery and fashion companies and they shared it. Scrolling through her photos I was a bit surprised she gets gifted so much when she only has just over 1000 followers, hardly a blogger or influencer.

• Wow
Just binge watched the UK series! Really enjoyed it.
I couldn’t warm to shereen though, I don’t think she’s as easy going or as free spirited as she thinks she is.
Me to just binge watched it all today, naughty me.
I too just couldn't warm to her from the very first episode.

Reactions: 4
I think she seemed like so much hard work! Seems to over analyse everything and there was no compromise with her.
I think the psychologists even got abit annoyed with her. Bit of a nightmare I think!

Reactions: 6
I’m binging the latest UK one now and am at the bit where Michelle’s sister is kicking off about Michelle and Owen possibly moving up north to Sheffield. Am I a heartless cow but what has that got to do with her? Maybe growing up moving around (military child) and still moving regularly (partner is also military) I just have a different outlook - but haven’t people heard of phones, cars, trains, annual leave, weekends off? I’m still close to my family despite not living next door. 🙃

Anyway, hope these two work out! As for Shereen... David deserves someone much kinder!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m on episode 3 and I just don’t like Shereen. She’s living in cloud cuckoo land and the man she wants just doesn’t existing I don’t think. The spirituality thing she keeps harping on about just frustrates me. She doesn’t see the bigger picture and the other things that they have in common!

I love Owen and Michelle though. I don’t think I’ve ever see a couple on a UK Version actually say I love you!

What???!!!

It's available to binge! Omg thank you! You've saved my day!!!

Shareen is awful. He deserves a lot better and I hope he gets his wish of finding someone before Christmas! That bag was thoughtful but if it wasn't her thing she only had to say "that's a lovely gesture but I like to live in the moment and worry this could manifest negativr things to happen so I'd rather not have it". He didn't get her spiritual stuff but said he doesn't have a problem with it. You can like different things in a relationship without making it a problem.

I loved that the experts were visibly getting pissed off with her. Everytime David (was it David? I can't remember and I only watched lastnight, haha) spoke she was making faces and rolling her eyes. What a horrible woman.

How she can she's open minded I have no bloody idea. The expert was right that to her it's her way or no way and the fact she kept saying she doesn't want to have to fix a man... Lady, there was nothing to fix. Nobody is perfect but you'd husband was fine and was trying where you just shot him down at every opportunity.

Then the weekend retreat when she brought up him shaving again in front of the other couple. That was to embarrass him because she knew he shaved for her. Then when she Brought up how he's got enough food for a pandemic in a mocking tone, like making fun of him, well he was bloody well equipped when the shelves were empty during lockdown, wasn't he? I'd rather be prepared than not. She's a bleep and I hope she stays alone because she's not good enough for anyone as much as she likes to think different.

The other couple were lovely, I'm glad they choose to stay together and am happy they are still together! Have the experts finally got it right??

Although her sister also pissed me off with the whole moving thing. Basically having a tantrum because they didn't include her in their conversation about where to live? What's it got to do with you?? If that was my sister I'd have told her to piss off.

I liked the experts in this series, especially the guy! Although I do miss expert John from Australia and his cheeky ways 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Shareen is awful. He deserves a lot better and I hope he gets his wish of finding someone before Christmas! That bag was thoughtful but if it wasn't her thing she only had to say "that's a lovely gesture but I like to live in the moment and worry this could manifest negativr things to happen so I'd rather not have it". He didn't get her spiritual stuff but said he doesn't have a problem with it. You can like different things in a relationship without making it a problem.

I loved that the experts were visibly getting pissed off with her. Everytime David (was it David? I can't remember and I only watched lastnight, haha) spoke she was making faces and rolling her eyes. What a horrible woman.

How she can she's open minded I have no bloody idea. The expert was right that to her it's her way or no way and the fact she kept saying she doesn't want to have to fix a man... Lady, there was nothing to fix. Nobody is perfect but you'd husband was fine and was trying where you just shot him down at every opportunity.

Then the weekend retreat when she brought up him shaving again in front of the other couple. That was to embarrass him because she knew he shaved for her. Then when she Brought up how he's got enough food for a pandemic in a mocking tone, like making fun of him, well he was bloody well equipped when the shelves were empty during lockdown, wasn't he? I'd rather be prepared than not. She's a bleep and I hope she stays alone because she's not good enough for anyone as much as she likes to think different.

The other couple were lovely, I'm glad they choose to stay together and am happy they are still together! Have the experts finally got it right??

Although her sister also pissed me off with the whole moving thing. Basically having a tantrum because they didn't include her in their conversation about where to live? What's it got to do with you?? If that was my sister I'd have told her to piss off.

I liked the experts in this series, especially the guy! Although I do miss expert John from Australia and his cheeky ways 😂.
Her saying how ridiculous it was that David had enough food and water to last during a pandemic was ridiculous in itself. They were in a pandemic at the time?! Bet she wasn't laughing when she was queuing up for loo roll whilst he was happily sat at home with about 100 rolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her saying how ridiculous it was that David had enough food and water to last during a pandemic was ridiculous in itself. They were in a pandemic at the time?! Bet she wasn't laughing when she was queuing up for loo roll whilst he was happily sat at home with about 100 rolls 😂
Exactly!! I know which one I'd rather have 😂

Reactions: 2

Yes I agree! I think she was cruel if I’m honest. She almost made fun of everything he did. He was a businessman wasn’t he? I mean maybe you have to be a bit of a planner in order to do that, you can’t be away with the fairies all the time can you? You have to plan. But regardless, she should have accepted that that was how he was and maybe just worked harder at trying to find the positives and keep going at the relationship. But she just gave up. I thought he was so sweet how he never said anything negative about her, seems a real nice guy.

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree! I think she was cruel if I’m honest. She almost made fun of everything he did. He was a businessman wasn’t he? I mean maybe you have to be a bit of a planner in order to do that, you can’t be away with the fairies all the time can you? You have to plan. But regardless, she should have accepted that that was how he was and maybe just worked harder at trying to find the positives and keep going at the relationship. But she just gave up. I thought he was so sweet how he never said anything negative about her, seems a real nice guy.
I am watching the second episode now and it is really difficult to watch, she didn't even give him a chance which is such a shame. To see him get emotional 😢 was sad. No wonder she is 48 and never been married.....

I am watching the second episode now and it is really difficult to watch, she didn't even give him a chance which is such a shame. To see him get emotional 😢 was sad. No wonder she is 48 and never been married.....
It just got me how she said she was feee spirit and all of that stuff but she was the most rigid person in everything! She didn’t go with the flow at all, it had to be her way or no way. I mean I thought it was sweet he shaved his beard off, he did it try and impress her because I think he had exhausted every other avenue bless him! I think she needs to meditate and reflect on herself abit more! I really hope David is happy. Xx

Reactions: 8
I wonder if one of the main factors of chosing Shareen and David was because she really wanted a camper van and he had one. Adds a good angle to the story and the fact they don't really have much in common makes good TV.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if one of the main factors of chosing Shareen and David was because she really wanted a camper van and he had one. Adds a good angle to the story and the fact they don't really have much in common makes good TV.
I don’t think so, I think she tricked the system and I believe she bullshit her way through the application process so on paper I think they ARE super compatible. The thing is she isn’t the same person as the one she’s tried to portray herself as. She’s such a fraud with all the spirituality and open mindedness - I think she is everything she says she dislikes about David; I think she was hurt in the past and I think she has created a new false identity to cope with that instead of facing it and I truly think she will struggle to find somebody. If she lived in the present why is she so concerned about being alone for the next 10/15 years like she said she was? Everything about her is false.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think so, I think she tricked the system and I believe she bullshit her way through the application process so on paper I think they ARE super compatible. The thing is she isn’t the same person as the one she’s tried to portray herself as. She’s such a fraud with all the spirituality and open mindedness - I think she is everything she says she dislikes about David; I think she was hurt in the past and I think she has created a new false identity to cope with that instead of facing it and I truly think she will struggle to find somebody. If she lived in the present why is she so concerned about being alone for the next 10/15 years like she said she was? Everything about her is false.
What I really didn’t like about her is how she accused David of lying when he said she told him that tattoos were a deal breaker when she did say that. And the way she denied she had given up on day 2 when the coaches quizzed her.

I completely agree with you; she’s a complete fraud

What I really didn’t like about her is how she accused David of lying when he said she told him that tattoos were a deal breaker when she did say that. And the way she denied she had given up on day 2 when the coaches quizzed her.

I completely agree with you; she’s a complete fraud
I think she was a real narcissist and I don’t think she would have ever owned up to any of her own faults cos after all, how could she herself be flawed when she expected such a perfect, ‘whole’ man?!

Even I’m the aftermath clip she didn’t take any responsibility for her actions she simply said she was ‘healing’ and had become more ‘feminine’ - absolutely delusional!

Has anyone found Michelle or Owens social media from the recent ik series?

*uk

Reactions: 1