Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something always has to be wrong with those kids…. Half the time it’s just kids being kids.

Reactions: 3
They strike me as paranoid hypochondriacs. Will 100% give those kids a fear of everything in life.

Reactions: 6
My friend’s kid was like that, I swear it was like torture. Soon as she started crawling she shut up 😂
But, why not just see a doctor like everyone else? Or pay to go to a local practice- surely you can Google it?

Reactions: 1
I know babies change all the time but she did recently post that Oak is an easy baby, he sleeps through the night and it’s Rock that actually gets up early and keeps them awake??? Oak always seemed like a content little baby

Reactions: 4
Not Casey slagging someone off for breastfeeding an older child 😵💫 he’s so vile it’s unreal. Maybe look at your own parenting before judging someone else’s. What an idiot!

Reactions: 3
Her recently story asking for cot recommendations - just google is yourself and buy one you grabby cow

I just can't comprehend the "Rox wanted his old room so we're moving Oax's room", "Rox wants his cotbed back so we need to buy another for Oax", who's the bloody parent?! He's two years old 😂

Reactions: 10
Not Casey slagging someone off for breastfeeding an older child 😵💫 he’s so vile it’s unreal. Maybe look at your own parenting before judging someone else’s. What an idiot!
Nah sorry I agree with him on this! Breastfeeding a nine year old child is just wrong on all levels 😷

Reactions: 16
So the lazy parenting with rock has paid off hasn't it. He now doesn't sleep . Maybe if they had rules in place and weren't so bleeping lazy the kid would actually sleep. They are the laziest parents I have ever seen. Clear that oak is the unwanted baby, even in the pregnancy you knew she wasn't arsed as he wasn't a girl. The pair of them are pathetic , they deserve the way that rocks acts because they have made him this way. Them bleeping dummys that he constantly have are again to keep him shut up

I’m sorry but they’re getting rid of Rox’s bed because he prefers a cot bed? He’s almost 3. Sorry but what? Okay so it’s normal to still have a cot bed at 3 but he’s been in a single bed and now they’re changing him back. Bets are that it isn’t because he doesn’t want it it’s because he doesn’t sleep and now they’re willing to try anything to get him to!
Pair of doughnuts. Neither of them have a clue how to raise a child.
Would have been better off sticking to their lazy days of not leaving the house and eating crap in bed watching Netflix. Morons.

Reactions: 7
“no sleep club” at 1am then 8am comes and they’re saying Oax woke once at 1 for a bottle and Rox slept through??? Are they expecting sympathy because that sounds like a them problem. I don’t know why they had the boys tbh, they just moan about them and make them out to be an inconvenience to their lazy lifestyle - can’t expect a baby and 2 year old to be sleeping in until 10, adapt your own lifestyle.. bleeping grub and a wet wipe

Reactions: 10
I just can’t listen to the stories with the car bonging that she isn’t wearing a seatbelt. What does it matter if they don’t sleep 12 hours a night, it’s not like they’ve got jobs to do? They don’t even do their own housework, cooking or gardening

They are the most useless so called ‘parents’ ever. Lazy slobby chavvy tramps! All they do is moan. Wish they put as much energy into raising their kids as they do moaning and whining. Absolute begs too constantly asking for freebies.

Since me and Casey "brought" this house. Where did you bring the house from you illiterate fool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon one of them is sleeping with the guys that are always helping out and doing stuff for free. Actually I think both of them probably are

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There was hell on in the comments on tox and oax page. Basically she put a picture up of the baby not strapped in properly and people went in on her and casey came biting like the little witch he is. They contradict themselves, she says oax cries all day and doesn't sleep and then the next day xasey is saying all he does is smile and had a good night's sleep, she is now pretending again that pox is off the dummy, all to Tey and outdo Helen ofcours. That kid isn't off the dummys. He's basically still a baby who ignores them. They are tit parents and they know it anything for an easy life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.