Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It felt like her braggy Disneyland story the other day for Rox's birthday was a direct dig at Helen and Chet for some reason. Like it was so out of the blue, cool you're going to Disneyland, good for you (y)

Reactions: 5
Awww poor marnie with her crying face, contradicting again. I thought oaks slept all night and smiled all day , now he is in unbearable pain all day and she can't cope, she wanted an easy life, mornings at Costa and rest of the day in bed watching Netflix but unfortunately she has a baby who cries

Awww poor marnie with her crying face, contradicting again. I thought oaks slept all night and smiled all day , now he is in unbearable pain all day and she can't cope, she wanted an easy life

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is she posting about oak tree as if he has a rare blood disorder or something? It’s colic….it’s normal. Can someone remind her that single parents who work 2 jobs can deal with it so I’m sure she can. How overdramatic is she 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Can someone tell Marnie that Oaks has colic… she can’t be this dense… surely not! 🙄🫠

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of that famous case of the mum in the US who made her child believe she had all these things wrong with her!!!

Reactions: 4
So reality has finally hit. The amount of likes she gets is disastrous. Bo one is interested anymore so she's becoming a lash technician. The fame has completely gone now. She should just duck off now

She reminds me of that famous case of the mum in the US who made her child believe she had all these things wrong with her!!!
Gypsy Rose Blanchard

Edited to delete half my comment because I thought I was posting in the Gary (Geordie shore) and emma thread. She’s 10 times worse than Marnie when it comes to pushing illnesses onto her kid.

Reactions: 6
So reality has finally hit. The amount of likes she gets is disastrous. Bo one is interested anymore so she's becoming a lash technician. The fame has completely gone now. She should just duck off now
As if she will stick to it since it actually requires hard work!! Why does she have 2 insta account?! Lifewithmarns is her other one...

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell Marnie that Oaks has colic… she can’t be this dense… surely not! 🙄🫠
I’m sure she’s posted that “she refuses to believe it’s just colic” because it all day everyday 🙄🙄🙄 … I’d probably cry too if Marnie was my mother

Reactions: 6
Omg that’s the one!!!! Gypsy rose Blanchard 😂 marnie Blanchard is what I will be referring to her as from now

money must be running low 🙊 2 kids and a house they thought they could afford but can’t is hitting them…

Colic is absolutely horrendous, I can vouch for that! But it is what it is. There's no secret underlying condition...you just got to ride it out!

Reactions: 4
Like duck would I let her manky fingers near my eyes, who knows wtf I'd pick up

i work for a brand (don’t want to give too much away) but it is beauty supplies which you need to be trained in to carry out (not lashes) and we’ve had multiple DMs from her agent/agency saying she’s offering discounts on her paid ads to promote our products.
The agent must be as stupid as her because if she even looked at the page properly she’d know that Marnie isn’t qualified to promote anything we sell. Her agents must just message everyone begging for paid ads 😂😂

Reactions: 10
i work for a brand (don’t want to give too much away) but it is beauty supplies which you need to be trained in to carry out (not lashes) and we’ve had multiple DMs from her agent/agency saying she’s offering discounts on her paid ads to promote our products.
The agent must be as stupid as her because if she even looked at the page properly she’d know that Marnie isn’t qualified to promote anything we sell. Her agents must just message everyone begging for paid ads 😂😂
Yeah I think they do. She will promote anything and have anything for free, good that you work for a company that actually has standards. This woman is so far down on the list of z listers now that she is panicking and will literally do anything. Their whole house has been done for free, it's the stupid companies that do the work that will lose out on money because marnie and him are absolute nobodies, it will soon hit home that they are living out of their means

Reactions: 2
I have never seen an Insta account(s) be used so much to purely thank and promote businesses for free stuff. Do they pay for anything?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.