Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the reason they all fell out??
They’ve never said, although Marnie’s posted a load of indirects so she’s clearly the one who’s most bothered about it.
I still think Marnie is the issue. If it was Helen then Chet would happily call her out on it, whereas Casey is too gimpy to stand up to Marns

Reactions: 5
They’ve never said, although Marnie’s posted a load of indirects so she’s clearly the one who’s most bothered about it.
I still think Marnie is the issue. If it was Helen then Chet would happily call her out on it, whereas Casey is too gimpy to stand up to Marns
I think it was Marnie and Helen both bragging at each other non stop and Marnie ended up being the first one to flip out. It was obvious they both turned everything into a competition. Just two lazy influencers playing tug of war over whos less boring.

Reactions: 11
I agree that it’s her that’s the bigger issue. She’s definitely come across more petty and bothered.

Is this not the 3rd time in a year they have had new flooring in the Lounge? They will literally take any old freebies to try and live the insta life and try to out do Chet and Helen it is desperate! Both clearly skint and rely on free tit. Absolute ponses

Reactions: 12
Marnie on her Q&A said- they’re just very diff people & have nothing in common lol
Strange when both couples are Z list reality stars turned influencers, with loads of kids!
You think they would have a lot in common just based on that alone! X

Reactions: 9
I thought it was cause on a night out Casey zoomed in on Helen’s tits and put it on insta 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have never seen an Insta account(s) be used so much to purely thank and promote businesses for free stuff. Do they pay for anything?!
Nope. & you would think with all the free stuff they get, they would be able to actually buy their own stuff.

Reactions: 2
All of her content is just:
‘Who does oax look like me or Casey’
‘Who does rox look like’
‘Omg who is this Rox or oax’
‘What about this one rox or oax’
‘Omg doesn’t rox look like me on this one’
‘Omg doesn’t oax look like rox’

siblings look like eachother or their parents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
probably has different dads that’s why she constantly puts these things up 😂 I’m from around where she grew up she was a known bike and I doubt that’s changed as she’s got older.

• Haha
I hope she’s been awake while Oax had that thick duvet up to his neck in their bed

ETA: god forbid Casey sleeps slightly longer than her. If he’s asleep who’s going to flush the *gifted* toilet for her

Reactions: 4
Momo 😭 she is freaky looking wtf! Her nose is very long too. Don’t think the fringe does anything for her

Reactions: 3
Complaining her kids don’t sleep again? Why doesn’t she take him out for the day? She doesn’t do anything else he probably has loads of energy to burn. 🫡

Reactions: 2
Strange when both couples are Z list reality stars turned influencers, with loads of kids!
You think they would have a lot in common just based on that alone! X
Exactly! From the outside I can see stuff they have in common, so that’s a lie, nobody really knows why but that’s what she said.

Reactions: 1
I think they just simply don't like each other out of pure jealousy, the same with her and Talia. Anyone watch the reunion and Marnie saying she had a problem with Talia

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.