Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
At least when Holly launched her shit workout thing, she spent several months prior, showing her followers she was regularly hitting the gym, working with trainers, gaining knowledge and earning qualifications in nutrition and training.
Marnie should be ashamed of herself for this latest grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what’s mental that Casey would rather Marnie go on only fans for money than him going out and getting himself a real job LOL. He has absolutely no respect for himself or her it’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
All of her content is just:
‘Who does oax look like me or Casey’
‘Who does rox look like’
‘Omg who is this Rox or oax’
‘What about this one rox or oax’
‘Omg doesn’t rox look like me on this one’
‘Omg doesn’t oax look like rox’

siblings look like eachother or their parents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

jazzy22

VIP Member
It’s so funny when people pull the jealous card. Why because we don’t agree with something makes us automatically jealous? Have a day off case xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lovely_rita

Wants to connect with fans, my arse. She is skirt, and probably misses the male attention she got when she was younger.

If only she had been more sensible with her GS cash. It says a lot when Gary Beadle s more savvy than you.

Her only viewers will be Aaron and her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Marnie carrying on like she was a size 32 getting heaved around by Casey in a wheel chair and losing her toes to type two diabetes.. when she was just normal and couldn’t even be really considered chubby before 🤦‍♀️ I’ve had to block her so I don’t have to suffer her Instagram posts

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Idk88

VIP Member
I wonder how many people have bought this plan of hers? Haven't seen any reposts from her of anyone tagging her saying they bought it or using it yet.

On her recent post 🤣😂
Screenshot_20230103-071234_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Wants to connect with fans, my arse. She is skirt, and probably misses the male attention she got when she was younger.

If only she had been more sensible with her GS cash. It says a lot when Gary Beadle s more savvy than you.

Her only viewers will be Aaron and her mum.
omg didn’t even think of Aaron 🤣 bet Talia is having daily panic attacks knowing Aaron will subscribe and constantly be locking himself in his shed

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Idk88

VIP Member
He has his own faults but those boys are so lucky they have Casey. Marnie is turning more into her mother everyday, up and leaving them for weeks on end. Only thinking of herself the whole time even on return. Will the boys grow up with abandonment issues like her?

jazzy22

VIP Member
Is she a fucking idiot or what? So in 6 months she’s been on this amazing journey, got herself out of a very dark place & we’ve literally not seen any of it 🧐 you’d think she’d have documented the process not just the sudden results. All I’ve seen is her laying in bed, sitting in the passenger seat of a car & drinking in costa 😂 soooo guyssss. Hope she gets massively shamed for this. It’s such a piss take to people who have truly worked hard through blood , sweat & tears!

• Heart

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if Holly doesn’t fall out with her for this. She fell out with Chloe and Gary for similar. She feels very passionately about not using their platforms for this kind of thing as someone who has recovered from an eating disorder herself

• Heart
Reactions: 22

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Bladdah condition & motiv8 scandals, boyfriend in the closet, relationship an absolute shambles!

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Remember when she flexed on Geordie Shore that she was a natural beauty? That's long gone! I'm sorry but her lips are horrendous

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t know what she expects from a 6 month old. Waking up through the night is normal for a baby that age. did she think babies just sleep through automatically