Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww they've had a lie in now they're lying in bed doing absolutely nothing...they say that as if it's something new

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Acting like itā€™s not normal for them to be doing nothing šŸ˜‚ are they forgetting they document daily how slobby and lazy they are?

Reactions: 8
Sorry Iā€™ve maybe not worded it right, someone said on the first page of this thread Casey ā€˜empties marines pissā€™ and I was wondering what that meant
On the most recent geordie OGs she weed in a jug whilst in the car and passed it over to Casey to go and empty it somewhere. It was full to the brim šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
On the most recent geordie OGs she weed in a jug whilst in the car and passed it over to Casey to go and empty it somewhere. It was full to the brim šŸ¤£
She has some bladder condition where she pisses herself, so she pissed in a jug and gave it to Casey!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Jesus christ she's so dull she manages to make Ibiza look boring

• Haha
Just popped over when I saw pictures of her partying somewhere without her kids ā€œmamā€™s on tour!ā€ Except I never see her actually being a mam soā€¦

Reactions: 5
Marnie gets on my last nerve šŸ˜¬ why not Google osteopaths instead of begging for freebies?! šŸ™„

They have no money Iā€™m convinced. They bought a house way above what they can afford so have to scrounge for everything else. How do they make any money at all? Theyā€™re both dried up z listers with nothing going for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Babies probably crying cause he doesnā€™t recognise her. Heā€™s sees her reflection filtered in her phone and then his nana

• Haha
This pisses me all the way off, just google it and PAY like the rest of us. Stop with the begging bowl for EVERYTHING from your houseā€™s fixtures and fittings, to your childā€™s healthcare.

51F894DA-9E4B-457E-B551-738958E32A96.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.