Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second she starts an insta story that tongue slobbers right out 😭

Sam faiers popped up on my explore page today and her son looks like an older version of Rox! So cute

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The second she starts an insta story that tongue slobbers right out 😭

Sam faiers popped up on my explore page today and her son looks like an older version of Rox! So cute
It’s disgusting 🤢 why does she do that 🤢🤢🤢 another day out at Costa for rox no play parks today again 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
OMG she’s been reading here HAHAHA. Hi Marnie 👋 been caught out buying followers and now trying to make out she has no idea why the majority of her comments are from bots😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Casey is back on his stories filming all the workmen and giggling like a weird child who doesn’t get out. These two are the oddest couple ever 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Marnie, you’re lazy and Casey is embarrassing x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t rox sleep all night if she took him to the park instead of infront of a tv all day with a dummy 🫠

Reactions: 8
OMG she’s been reading here HAHAHA. Hi Marnie 👋 been caught out buying followers and now trying to make out she has no idea why the majority of her comments are from bots😂
Right! I was like, bruh… your account gets riddled with bots when you buy followers. 😂😂
I use to follow this influencer who had like 60k followers & some reason was only getting like 100 likes on their post, sometimes 50 likes. They Posted up saying their account was hacked by bot’s 😂😂

For marnie, the only time she gets any proper engagement on her IG is when posts herself in bikini, lingerie etc. Everything else, not so much.
her IG page is basically a business where she runs ads etc and its not engaging for her ‘followers’ anymore.

if she is reading this… bruh.. learn to be relatable to your followers (your real followers)

Reactions: 2
Marnie and casey the bleeping grief thief's, thought she would get loads of likes posing with Lauren due to her story and she still had to hide the likes. She is forgotten now. Even moleman said first time rox has met larose and obv marnie out with her saggy tits on show. I agree with someone who said earlier, cases gets so excited when the builders are there. He either fancies the duck out of them or is desperate for interaction as marnie only let's him go to Costa. Rox has grew up there and hoax has been out twice and both to Dr Robert official with marnie and rock hard sharra. They all lead a very very sad life. Marnie sits and watches box sets while she shoves dummy in both kids mouths to shut them up and also a few in roxs hand, just for spares yano. Casey cleans the house and empties the piss and pervs over the builders

Reactions: 5
Marnie and casey the bleeping grief thief's, thought she would get loads of likes posing with Lauren due to her story and she still had to hide the likes. She is forgotten now. Even moleman said first time rox has met larose and obv marnie out with her saggy tits on show. I agree with someone who said earlier, cases gets so excited when the builders are there. He either fancies the duck out of them or is desperate for interaction as marnie only let's him go to Costa. Rox has grew up there and hoax has been out twice and both to Dr Robert official with marnie and rock hard sharra. They all lead a very very sad life. Marnie sits and watches box sets while she shoves dummy in both kids mouths to shut them up and also a few in roxs hand, just for spares yano. Casey cleans the house and empties the piss and pervs over the builders
I think Casey genuinely thinks that they get work for free because of him and not Marnie 😂😂 both full of their own self importance

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise we were on a new thread until I ran here to post this! Casey saying how small business owners live next door and you want a discount… like him with his decorator, tiler, gardener, skip provider, kitchen and bathroom designer, person who provides clothes and meals and drinks. head
ADB0ACF5-A0A7-4CD5-990E-6E6AC2E61933.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t realise we were on a new thread until I ran here to post this! Casey saying how small business owners live next door and you want a discount… like him with his decorator, tiler, gardener, skip provider, kitchen and bathroom designer, person who provides clothes and meals and drinks. head
View attachment 1446995
Hypocrite

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1446995
Is he on about his vegan sweet business with this? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Marnie moaning about lack of freedom with kids. I have fortnightly chemotherapy, I nearly died in February and my husband is my carer. I lost all my freedom and independence, I know which one I'd prefer 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.