Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% the reason they all fell out again having a baby close to Marnie again taking the spotlight and attention off her 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
Love how all the grandparents need to be on holiday with them as they'd never cope with two children by themselves.

Reactions: 5
They can’t cope alone with their own kids here ffs let alone abroad. Both sets of grandparents over there acting as babysitters 🙈 don’t think they’ve even ever taken Rox to the park alone lol

Reactions: 4
What's her stepdad doing, sitting in the room? He went with him but he's not in any of the million videos?

Reactions: 1
Iv just joined these threads, skimmed through, but why do you lot call her rock hard sharra?🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Back and already grabbing freebies.. they are the biggest ponses going

Reactions: 3
They deffo have no money lol. Watch them downsize that house in a few years! Can’t find a freebie company to pay a mortgage can you 😅

Reactions: 4
Nah, imagine actually going out in public with someone over the age of 15 who wears their hat backwards. Casey already looks about 12 let alone with his hat backwards, if you were on the train you’d think what a lovely brotherly bond he has with the baby

Reactions: 7
Looks like rock hard sharra and marnie were sniffed off their nuts on holiday, scary eyes the two of them, rox as usual dummy everywhere he goes and casey following everyone around with his phone trying to get attention. I laughed my tits off when she wrote a question to herself saying you don't leave the house, and she had to get it in there that's its a 1.1 million mansion, makes no difference the place will be stinking as marnie looks like she never washes herself and casey won't be allowed to go to the bathroom alone unless she let's him. They lead one sad life the two of them. Bet the house stinks of piss from marnies little dribbles and casey dropping bits of her piss out the bucket he caries, stinkers the two of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is this dribbling nonsense about - vg/ pg? Is there any collab they will say no to? Tell us you’re broke without telling us you’re broke.

A67B632C-9F05-4C77-93A7-60C1F228E9AD.png

OMG!! I've never seen pics of her from before, I couldn't even tell you which one she is 🤣 I'm guessing the brunette ones?! 🤣

Screenshot_20220814-112819_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.