Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Publicly saying she's going to Charlotte's baby shower and Ibiza for Chloe's birthday - yeah we'll see if she actually goes to either or puts a story up close to the events saying how gutted she is that she can't make it 🙃

Reactions: 1
Does she realise that going to that baby shower will ACTUALLY require getting out of bed!? Someone warn her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marnie moaning about lack of freedom with kids. I have fortnightly chemotherapy, I nearly died in February and my husband is my carer. I lost all my freedom and independence, I know which one I'd prefer 😬
I’m so sorry💗 makes you so angry seeing a moaning little witch like this, she doesn’t know how lucky she is, she wouldn’t know what hit her if she did actually get ill, then maybe she would realise just how lucky she is, ungrateful ugly biitch, she will never be happy, I hope things get better for you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry💗 makes you so angry seeing a moaning little witch like this, she doesn’t know how lucky she is, she wouldn’t know what hit her if she did actually get ill, then maybe she would realise just how lucky she is, ungrateful ugly biitch, she will never be happy, I hope things get better for you
Aww thank you, I'm sorry for ranting but it really pisses me off how these z listers moan, you're right they don't know how lucky they are! I'd give anything for my health (and a baby!)

Reactions: 3
Aww thank you, I'm sorry for ranting but it really pisses me off how these z listers moan, you're right they don't know how lucky they are! I'd give anything for my health (and a baby!)
Don’t be sorry at all for having a rant, it’s good to have a rant, I do it a lot 😀 I myself suffer from a few things but we just get in with it and appreciate the good things we have but like you say she takes it for granted and moans constantly, she seems like a really unhappy person so let her wallow in her own self pity and karma has a way of showing it’s face so maybe she should enjoy the way her life is now but she won’t until something happens to make her realise she moaned for absolutely nothing, she can have the big house the Michael Jackson face the lot but doesn’t change who she is inside

• Heart
I've never known two people spend so much time in Costa let alone parents of two young kids! Where's the play parks, the zoo, soft plays? Jesus Christ even just a walk, they literally do nothing!

Reactions: 4
Do they ever do anything that isn’t slightly not boring? All that money they have surely they could do more than costa daily.

Reactions: 2
How bleeping boring are they :sleep: I’m convinced they let the costa staff babysit the kids

The woman is irrelevant now. Hiding all of her likes. About 10
Comments max. Still filtering Rox and he still just looks like a normal kid. Why they think he is exceptional I will never know. See the dummy is still out in full force every day even though manky said he just got off it naturally. Casey still wanking over the builders. What you saying!!! They are saying get away from me you silly little boy, bet Casey was buzzing to be back with Craig last week. He defo bats for both. They are the most cringe , boring family. Daily trips to costa and dr robert. See he’s still ruining her face and she loves it . They need to just duck off with their crypto currency and paid for mansion for good. They may aswell live in costa

And now she makes out that she loves Marnie so much: nah . She couldn’t give a tit about her, leaving her for an online relationship. Bet she’s a slag like Marnie , learnt behaviour. Like mother , like daughter . Rock hard sharra, rough as toast

Reactions: 7
Too little too late! You can’t leave your kid at 17 (which in Marnie’s own words left her so upset she felt suicidal) and then come back years later like you’re the best mum and love your daughter so much. She definitely came back to sponge off her! I wouldn’t be surprised if marnie repeats the cycle and fucks off her kids for another man she meets in the near future

Reactions: 6
Too little too late! You can’t leave your kid at 17 (which in Marnie’s own words left her so upset she felt suicidal) and then come back years later like you’re the best mum and love your daughter so much. She definitely came back to sponge off her! I wouldn’t be surprised if marnie repeats the cycle and fucks off her kids for another man she meets in the near future
And Marnie admitted she couldn’t read. So she clearly wasn’t a good parent in her younger childhood either

Sponging off her night now. Free holiday for her and Casey’s mam and dad. Bet rock hard sharra is an attention seeker like manky. She will want all eyes in her. They have took the parents as babysitters. No doubt. They are too lazy to have a holiday on their own

Reactions: 2
Poor Oax must be dying of heatstroke every time he leaves their air conned house. He’s always in a full sleep suit with his hands covered. I wonder if the poor boy will be shoved in one, that looks slightly too small, over his holiday

Reactions: 7
Have they ran away on holiday with Chets parents because Chet and Helen are having another baby haha. Manky marns will be seething that another baby is on the scene, she won’t get much babysitting time now 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.