MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what happened please? Just come On and she’s crying about the police and the dog?

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me what happened please? Just come On and she’s crying about the police and the dog?
faith was barking at him as he was shouting at Emz. So apparently he said shut the dog up before I kick its head off.. then he jumped on the side pretending to be scared and said he was calling the police.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In the outside wheelie bin. And to be honest, seeing how fussy she is, I was surprised to see her give it only a quick wash.
Aaah, I saw when she went outside to the bins, but thought the neighbours were looking so didn’t look in the bins. Did she go look herself or send Sean to look.

Ffs has she learnt her lesson now? 🙄

He clearly doesn’t like her, he goes there for clout then he can’t handle it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.