Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodlebuddy

The stupid bastard, I think he had forgot he was live! 🤣

If looks could kill....
IMG_20221203_212017.jpg

Absolute GOLD. I'm making a pot of coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Utterbollocks

Thread suggestion
Emz has got no mates left, Seans seen the light, Brett's a fucking weirdo and the quiff still looks shite

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Noodlebuddy

I've never had a dog before but even I can see that this poor girl isn't looked after properly. She's so big aswell!!
I'm not taking the piss here, but the fearful resigned look on her little face reminded me of Markus. Am I mad?? (Don't answer that!)
Screenshot_20221207_203938_TikTok.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Not exactly ems related but it was through her lives I seen the 'just us hardys' , initially when I read up about them and their little girl my heart broke, must be so difficult knowing your daughter is slowly dying in front of ya. You can tell the poor wee soul suffers and if by any miracle they find a cure I truly hope she gets it however I'm finding it very hard to wrap my head around the fact the mum n dad (dad especially) spends 24/7 on tik tik live, I mean they are always on sometimes with the little girl but more often than not just him battling folk etc I'm sorry but if my child was diagnosed with a terminal illness I'd be doing all I can to spend as much time with her or trying to find ways to see can she be cured not sitting on tiktok trying to be number one in the rising stars.
I know this might come across as heartless and I genuinely don't mean to be as I am devastated for the little girl. I just don't get it and I know we all cope woth bad news in different ways but taking to tiktok and using the daughters news to battle people is weird to me

• Heart
Reactions: 29

tellmewhy

VIP Member
In my head, her lives are like when you get sweet popcorn at the cinema. Most of its boring but every now and again you get a tiny bit that’s good and the rest of the time you’re just waiting for another good bit

But I can’t stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Macadelic

8b5N20&tn=yUqv9rYY4HmMPYdz&_nc_ht=scontent.fman4-1.jpg

Im convinced shes shagging him and giving him mixed signals off camera. Theres no way he would be hanging around and being the way he is if she wasnt fucking him around! hes not that dense?

Reactions: 26

Xoxgossipxoxo

How does she have all these men chasing her and I cant even get passed a talking stage 😅 might start wearing my hair in a quiff and start drinking every night

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Utterbollocks

NOT victim blaming. They're both rotten people and it's grossly disappointing that a man in his 30s in 2022 still doesn't know about consent.

Saaaaying that...

She's made up. She's got 9k viewers, gifts probably rolling in, everyone's attention, Spencer is texting her, and Seans on his way for her to get him in the middle of all this and will probably engineer a physical fight between them. She literally can't wipe the smirk off her face when he's (rightly) getting told off. She might be freaked out but she is also THRILLED.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So it seems Agnew is a baby daddy and a bad bad one at that. The child's mum was on live earlier spilling the tea that he has never seen the child (4 and a half), doesn't pay maintenance, he got put out of his hometown and that he has slept with men for coke. Wild accusations. I'd say plenty of screen recordings will be up tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Utterbollocks

Hopefully this was the final straw for him

She's an absolute creature

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Secretspy317

They definitely shouldn’t send him on his way, he needs to sleep it off.

Some in the comments reckon Sean’s spiked his drink as he said mission accomplished? And with Sean all sudden taken turn for worse. Tbh the guy shouldn’t have mixed ❄ with alcohol especially if he’s not ate all day
I definitely don’t think his drink has been spiked by anyone, he was in the pub drinking and then in emz was drinking and snuffling so it’s just that he’s mixed the two and not eaten when he really shouldn’t have

Reactions: 20

keke00

6571B878-D6A7-4D77-9912-4F7263D1FE75.jpeg

That dog is TERRIFIED 🙈😬 do you blame her? Sean’s gums to teeth ratio scares me too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

andiooop

VIP Member
Getting to the stage where Agnew might need his own thread. This is getting stranger. Someone just posted these screenshots - with no context - claiming he sent them. I mean I'm not one to kink shame but what the fuck 😂
Eh cost of living crisis I might need to add him, I'd piss in a bottle for well less than a grand 🤣

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I asked Brett if he worked, his answer was ‘on his mental health making you all happy on his lived’ so just another waste
He does help my mental health tbf, I struggle to sleep because of it... two minutes of that boring smarmy cunt tho and I'm out for the count! Thanks Brett 😘

• Haha

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Markus had autism and learning disabilities, Emz started claiming money for him as his "carer"
I watched her from the beginning on facebook and wish I screen recorded lots of it because she used to be really bad during her old fb lives in lockdown. Sniffing stupid amounts of coke in full view of the camera.
She used to beat markus up and say he touched her up in her sleep, Deep down I think she was sleeping with Markus same with sean too.

• Wow
  • Sad

Macadelic

I feel so sorry for Sean, I know hes been a bit of a cock to his ex wife but ive not seen him be anything but kind to Emz. She ususes him for money/gifts/something to do and the poor lad obviously thinks theres more going on. She claims they havent shagged but tbh they obviously have otherwise he wouldnt be holding on the way he is

• Heart
Reactions: 18