MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh noooo, I made a thread suggestion the other day and it got 14 likes but I didn’t realize I was supposed to say thread suggestion 😞 poo.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh noooo, I made a thread suggestion the other day and it got 14 likes but I didn’t realize I was supposed to say thread suggestion 😞 poo.
Find the post then hun and im sure a mod will change it x

Reactions: 1
I missed all the drama on live the other night but saw some recap clips on tiktok of her on with Spencer laying into him about how he was the reason she went and sat on top of a bridge etc.

This was seconds after acknowledging a big gift he sent her.

bleeping disgusting manipulative behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Anyone just been watching Jay's live? 😆 🤣 what a cock. The guy thinks he knows everything!
He thinks Frank from MTM has been doing photos of his mum etc, ringing up his work 😆.
For a starter Jay, your Facebook profile is open, as is your mum's Instagram...all PUBLIC you pleb.
As for ringing up your work, you are always on bloody live, you don't seem to do any work!! I emailed your work with videos of you on live WHILST driving about 2 months ago, thanks for reminding me to chase that up. There are thousands of people who watch you, not just bloody Frank!!
First of all he says he has no boss cos he's self employed, then he says his boss got messages...so which one is it?
If you put everything on social media, people will have opinions. Don't like it? Then don't put it out there!!
You support Emz, who is a vile bully, therefore you are just as bad yourself. You encourage her awful behaviour.
Also, offering to punch Frank, yeah big tough guy ain't ya Jay? First option with you is to have a fight, wtf is that about? Your complete knob, you are gonna get all kinds of people coming for you now after calling MTM pe.do ring.. tut tut

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone just been watching Jay's live? 😆 🤣 what a cock. The guy thinks he knows everything!
He thinks Frank from MTM has been doing photos of his mum etc, ringing up his work 😆.
For a starter Jay, your Facebook profile is open, as is your mum's Instagram...all PUBLIC you pleb.
As for ringing up your work, you are always on bloody live, you don't seem to do any work!! I emailed your work with videos of you on live WHILST driving about 2 months ago, thanks for reminding me to chase that up. There are thousands of people who watch you, not just bloody Frank!!
First of all he says he has no boss cos he's self employed, then he says his boss got messages...so which one is it?
If you put everything on social media, people will have opinions. Don't like it? Then don't put it out there!!
You support Emz, who is a vile bully, therefore you are just as bad yourself. You encourage her awful behaviour.
Also, offering to punch Frank, yeah big tough guy ain't ya Jay? First option with you is to have a fight, wtf is that about? Your complete knob, you are gonna get all kinds of people coming for you now after calling MTM pe.do ring.. tut tut
No idea about anything he was going on about but I just kept thinking he's drawing attention to it. I used to like him but he's became very up himself

Reactions: 7
I used to think he was okay, but he's shown his true colours. All he has done now, is attract more unwanted attention.
For a guy that ain't arsed about it, he sure got worked up quickly! Lol

Reactions: 8
I also hate they way he speaks down to people in the comments as if they're nothing and clubs them all together to be bad. He only ever reads the negative ones and proper comes for people.

He was purposely trying to make that Theresa jealous the other day which is just cruel, he knows what he's doing

Reactions: 4
Why is jay going on a mad one, now emz/Sarah hasn’t been on live I think he’s bored and has done nothing but go on mtm and take peoples profiles to talk about on tik tok. He clearly does work for someone too a company called Hatton. He never does anyone work he’s live most of the night, why should he get paid for doing jackshit!

Reactions: 8
So spenny said he only sent her one day worth of tablets….

I don’t know anyone who takes 14 cocodamol and 7 Naproxen in a day!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's illegal to send someone your medication, dangerous territory now Spencer
...you don't know who will tell!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.