MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes got a cheek to show a 150 odd heart rate, when she's taking ❄ every night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes got a cheek to show a 150 odd heart rate, when she's taking ❄ every night 🙄
She did a 'drug test' on love the other night to prove she wasn't on anything. Peed on camera and everything. I'm sure you can buy fake drug tests right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only takes so many days for drugs to not show up in your pee doesn’t it? I’d love to see her do a hair follicle test and see if she tests clear then… I highly doubt it 😉

Reactions: 8
Wonder what Sean is making of this? Do you reckon he still thinks that she's "amazing, beautiful, gorgeous Emz" I see trouble ahead.....🍿 ready!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what Sean is making of this? Do you reckon he still thinks that she's "amazing, beautiful, gorgeous Emz" I see trouble ahead.....🍿 ready!!
He’ll be fuming if it’s just her and Agnew and she hasn’t invited him round this time. She’ll soon be on the phone to him if anything goes wrong though and like an idiot he’ll go running…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She knows she gets more views on weekends because more people will be able to watch late into the night with a lot of people being off work tomorrow. Weekends are her best times to create drama and she knows having him there will give people that. If she had anyone else she would have used them she doesn’t and she’s bored with using Shaun as a prop for now, he must not be getting her enough views.

Reactions: 3
What’s going on what the heck have I missed? Last time I watched her she was wallpapering with Sean 😂

This is the first time I’ve watched her properly but duck me why is he constantly trying to take over?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.