MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened with her and Lampy? I heard emz call her a rat earlier on 🙄

Reactions: 3
She seems the sort who will hate it though when he finally does move on and gets with someone. She’ll more than likely make out she’s interested in him then

Reactions: 9
On live wallpapering 😳
She’s been doing it all afternoon. She wouldn’t have had it up if it wasn’t for people helping her do it in the comments and stuff. Whenever I click on she’s stood on the bloody cabinets! I can’t watch in case she falls again 🙈

Reactions: 2
That wallpaper is trippy. When she’s off her head and already seeing double and the rooms spinning that wallpaper is going to be a nightmare 😂

Reactions: 6
She's such a gaslight! Tells everyone that she always pays, then gets Sean to pay. Then afterwards says its the comments telling you to pay not me. She's a complete nutter! Those beans look rank 🤢 I just couldn't buy beans at a takeaway, they are probably those cheap crappy ones that have been sat in the container for months 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.