MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, I’ve just gone to have a look at what’s going on and the comments are wild. bleeping hell.
How has she not been booted out of that flat?

Reactions: 1
Aaah, I saw when she went outside to the bins, but thought the neighbours were looking so didn’t look in the bins. Did she go look herself or send Sean to look.
I don't know which one of them found it, but it was there in all it's grimy glory.

Reactions: 1
Omg shouting into the camera calling lampy LUMPY :O
Slapping her thigh and bellowing laughing like an old trucker. There is nothing remotely feminine about her, she acts like all the young lads who live near her, North Faced up. She'll be walking around with her hands stuffed down her pants cupping her bollocks next.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did look absolutely terrified when agsnew was on the counter ringing the police though, poor chicken

Reactions: 6
She did look absolutely terrified when agsnew was on the counter ringing the police though, poor chicken
I think it was the thought of losing the dog. First time I've seen her genuinely upset about something.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.