MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought although Irish he lives in Scotland
He works in Scotland. We have mutual friends. But he’s definitely in Belfast a lot.

edited to add: I have no tea to give and I think he’s a twit 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This bloody wallpaper is making my eyes go cross eyed. It's absolutely hilarious!! I couldn't look at that all day, it would make me feel quesy!
Anyone else think that Sean's halo is gonna slip soon? All this bollocks he talks is because he knows he is been shown to 4k viewers! Of course he is gonna do his best to be on his best behaviour and make out like he's always there for her...only cos he wants to get in her knickers! He knows when she's on live, and when she rings him it's gonna be broadcast for everyone to hear.

Reactions: 13
Sean’s voicenotes are so cringe 🤮 she’s said she’s not interested and he’s like “I’m off tomorrow, let me know how you want things to go tonight”

Reactions: 6
Sean’s voicenotes are so cringe 🤮 she’s said she’s not interested and he’s like “I’m off tomorrow, let me know how you want things to go tonight”
Yes because he knows his messages will be played on live.
Have you heard what his ex said about him? He punched his ex, hurt her son also. Was really mean to her son and spiteful. Gave his ex a black eye. Not so nice is Sean Saunders!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This bloody wallpaper is making my eyes go cross eyed. It's absolutely hilarious!! I couldn't look at that all day, it would make me feel quesy!
Anyone else think that Sean's halo is gonna slip soon? All this bollocks he talks is because he knows he is been shown to 4k viewers! Of course he is gonna do his best to be on his best behaviour and make out like he's always there for her...only cos he wants to get in her knickers! He knows when she's on live, and when she rings him it's gonna be broadcast for everyone to hear.
Tbf we don't know what she says to him off screen though, but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Does anyone know who's live it is she kept watching? Who's Michaela?

Reactions: 1
Has she not been live this evening? Has anything been said from Agnew about last night? That was the weirdest thing I’ve ever watched!

Reactions: 2
She was live, the bits I saw was discussing Angernew with Evil Queen in the box. Then she sent Sean to shop and she moaned at him for not buying Andrex. She is an ungrateful little skank 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I keep seeing her pop up, she’s a bleeping weird one. What did she do to her finger? I completely missed that drama.

Reactions: 2
Little skank still live now, I really wanna smash her little rat face in. Saying she's gonna move into Sean's and sleep in his bed....talk about mixed signals. I hope they do get together cos they are both toxic abusers...perfect match

• Sad
  • Wow

The bleeping state of him!

She asked him how many people he’d been with and he just kept saying “can’t remember”…. Yeah right!

• Haha
Everything he says is to please Emz. He talks so much about the lives and the camera. He'll do anything to remain on the screen.

Exactly, it's all scripted with him. He won't say his true feelings, it's all to impress the "gorgeous, amazing Emz" he even said she was a lady last night off the screen....a lady!! Wtf....she's never been a lady!!
They then went on to discuss that she's a character whilst on live...basically she's fake! Apparently she puts it on for the camera.
She said last night...." anyone tell me where you can get 50% off wax melts, cos you can't " so I said " yes I just got 50% off from a company who is closing down" she then goes " fackin hell wtf she on about, yeah closing down, it's not the same" I mean she's thick as duck. Doesn't matter if its shutting down, it's still 50% off. Crack head.
I find it hilarious how Sean just basically agrees with whatever she says...she could say the sea is pokka dot and he will agree.
Right set of absolute knobbers these pair.
He's taking her to the lakes " his treat" 😆 he always makes a point of saying what he's paying for, he just comes across as desperate. I reckon he doesn't have any friends and is clinging onto her.
Also, whilst in on a rant, why do they never visit his house??

Reactions: 11
Someone asked once why she never goes to his house and she said because he never invites her he waits for her to invite him there 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.