MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her spitting in his face is disgusting. She's a horrible little cretin.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine the uproar if he did that to her!! The nasty bullying witch needs cancelling 😡

Reactions: 16
Iv honestly never hated anyone so much that I don’t know, constantly has new clothes but doesn’t work able to go to the pub constantly or drink absolute dreg of society would love to rip that 2007 quiff off her head, would honestly love to know her address to report her for the abuse of that poor dog the size of the thing is abuse never mind the fact she’s poisoning it with feeding it chocolate and god knows what else and not walking it 🥴 that type of dog should be walked 4/5 times a day and should not be in a tiny flat never mind confined to one room, part of me feels sorry for her that her only friend is poor sean but at the same time no wonder she is pure venom

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how he can think she’s amazing and beautiful etc all the things he says about her! She is horrendous, she’s a horrible person, scummy, looks and dresses like it’s 2005 and a complete mess!! And she seems to be drunk or off her tits for at least half the week I’m assuming the other half she’s sleeping / hungover or on a come down so probs a complete drip! It annoys me so much all the shopping hauls etc she does when she is well enough to sit on live to thousands of people yet can’t possible go and work somewhere!

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how he can think she’s amazing and beautiful etc all the things he says about her! She is horrendous, she’s a horrible person, scummy, looks and dresses like it’s 2005 and a complete mess!! And she seems to be drunk or off her tits for at least half the week I’m assuming the other half she’s sleeping / hungover or on a come down so probs a complete drip! It annoys me so much all the shopping hauls etc she does when she is well enough to sit on live to thousands of people yet can’t possible go and work somewhere!
You’re not wrong. She’s on it for days and then she sleeps for days …… what a catch

Reactions: 4
I mean Sean has been so kind to Emz and for her to do that is DISGUSTING! I hope he steps back but we all know he won’t!🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She is a disgusting vile piece of tit, with about 5 strands of hair because she's a junkie alky and a mouth like a cats arse. She makes me sick. Poor Sean I hope he finds a nice woman next year.

Reactions: 14
I’m not for men hitting women or vice versa or any type of violence but I don’t think anyone could have blamed him for hoofing her there.

Reactions: 11
I’m not for men hitting women or vice versa or any type of violence but I don’t think anyone could have blamed him for hoofing her there.
He looked like it was an effort to stop himself from smacking her in the mouth! I wouldn't have blamed him if he had!

Reactions: 6
She’s disgusting. She knows exactly what she’s doing all the time, pushing people to their limits, doing things to get attention. I really hope he tells her to do one soon. It’s so obvious she’s using him until someone else comes along

Reactions: 8
He really is a stupid man, honestly who would allow that? I probably won’t be watching tonight as having a few wines but I can sense it’ll be a car crash! X

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely off her face no surprise

Embarrassing to watch he wants her so bad she’s no interest whatsoever

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for Sean saying he liked her as more than friends and her blatantly shooting him down. He should leave her alone and go find someone who actually likes him.

Reactions: 4
I never understand men who hang around women who are clearly not interested in them. Even more so when they treat them like tit

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.