MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People commenting saying to call an ambulance. Nurses on strike, NHS on its knees, 9 hours waiting time in A&E, pensioners forced to wait hours for an ambulance, laying on the floor after a fall and these silly twats want to ring 999 for a girl who’s sat in her kitchen battling people on tiktok??? It’s no wonder these freaks are conned out of sending all their money, they haven’t got a brain cell between them the bleeping idiots

Reactions: 18
I didn’t watch last night but I feel like from Sean’s recent posts it felt like maybe Emz had said they were gonna give it a proper go but maybe she’s gone cold again or started flirting with other guys on live from other comments

Reactions: 2
The last thing I saw lastnight was them eating together in the living room watching tv and I actually thought it’s such a shame she’s so fucked up cause they’d be really cute together if it weren’t guaranteed he’d get fucked over

Reactions: 3
I think she thinks she’s too good looking for him and would be settling
I saw a comment last night from someone saying she had said she doesn’t like his gums. I mean if she was perfect herself then fair enough, if I had someone like that, that genuinely cared for me & tried his best I’d scoop him up in a heartbeat. I feel so sorry for him he does seem a nice guy and she’s just playing him 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What has Sean said on Facebook? He's blocked me so can't read it! 😔
All I saw last night was her crying and then her pretending to have cut herself for attention. What else happened?

What has Sean said on Facebook? He's blocked me so can't read it! 😔
All I saw last night was her crying and then her pretending to have cut herself for attention. What else happened?
I missed it all too. Can’t see anything from his fb apart from the post about “emz cooking for him tonight” he seems to have deleted whatever he put. He’ll go running back though, he always does.

I missed it all too. Can’t see anything from his fb apart from the post about “emz cooking for him tonight” he seems to have deleted whatever he put. He’ll go running back though, he always does.
He did delete it, I can’t remember exactly what it said but it said something about wishing people would listen to him

Didn’t someone say some pages ago that Sean was abusive to his ex or was that someone else? I keep getting confused when people are saying he seems like a sweet guy

Reactions: 4
Yeah there is a video of Sean telling his ex to kiss his feet otherwise she couldn't have a blanket or see her family.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve also heard and read on here that Sean actually isn’t a nice guy and wasn’t to his ex which is why I got confused when people on here started to say they like him

Reactions: 5
That was some very weird behavior I witnessed last night. She fully knows what she’s doing, massive manipulator. She was doing something off camera which made it look like she was cutting herself, she then knocked back a massive tub of tablets which made it look like she was taking an overdose when in fact she took 1 vitamin. Then started saying omg I didn’t realize how that would come across, she knew full well what it looked like. I shouldn’t have given her another view but I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Absolute piss taking little bleep. She’s got zero friends and that speaks volumes! The people that fall for the nice sober emz are the ones I feel sorry for!

Reactions: 17
Hopefully this was the final straw for him

She's an absolute creature

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe Sean’s a saint but she is actually vile. Honestly I don’t hate people usually, especially people I don’t know but I really dislike her!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.