MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Emz might be pregnant? Just watching her live this morning and she has definitely put weight on around her middle and hips. She was also complaining of throwing up and feel tired all the time

Does anyone think Emz might be pregnant? Just watching her live this morning and she has definitely put weight on around her middle and hips. She was also complaining of throwing up and feel tired all the time
I thought she couldn’t have kids? Who knows though.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she said she can't have kids, might be another lie though!

Reactions: 2
She’s said she can’t have kids because of how she’s abused her body (which wouldn’t surprise me) but it’s Emz.. who knows.

Reactions: 2
I reckon she just doesn’t use contraception when having sex with these randoms.. and she’s never been caught so far.. so she just assumes she can’t get pregnant.

No way has she had all tests done and had it confirmed by a doctor that she can’t.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she just doesn’t use contraception when having sex with these randoms.. and she’s never been caught so far.. so she just assumes she can’t get pregnant.

No way has she had all tests done and had it confirmed by a doctor that she can’t.
Think you’ve got that spot on as unless she’s bee trying for a baby for x amount of time they wouldn’t do the tests

Reactions: 8
Has she ever mentioned being on her period? Maybe she’s too small to have children and she knows because her periods stopped..

Reactions: 4
I know I bring up her eating disorder a lot but that would also explain why she can’t have kids and why she doesn’t have periods.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Thank god she can't have kids, the girl can't even look after her dog never mind a child. I don't feel sorry for her one bit

Reactions: 15
She has said a while ago she had to go for tests on her ovaries but the lifestyle she lives may be because of that and ofc everything else thats gone on, I'm no fan of hers by any means but her not looking after herself can't help - even if its something as common as PCOS, the body could should down from the sheer amount of alcohol

Her freezer and fridge when she shows it is nothing but chock full of ready meals and cans of coke, can't be healthy

Reactions: 6
I've never seen her eat anything remotely healthy! She just drinks liquid sugar(milkshakes) or eats sweets, or she's eating chips and beans. She must be lacking in so many vitamins. The thing is, she looks terrible, her legs are like beansprouts, nothing remotely attractive about her body, she looks like a 10 year old.

Reactions: 5
She’s on a mad one! Pissed & drugged up, crying on live & blood on her wrists! Why the duck do people do this?!

Reactions: 10
Playing the victim again.. crying she has no friends but what does she expect when she treats them all like tit.
She’s always vile when she’s on that vodka.
She’s in denial and will never admit she’s an alcoholic. Hope people haven’t rang an ambulance.. wasting there time 🤬

She hitting on Brett now saying they should go out or he can come round 🙈

Reactions: 5
Poor Brett wishes he never joined her live 😂 it’s weird she seemed well pissed half hour ago now she seems sober! I do wonder sometimes if it is vodka she pours or water 👀 she pretends to do a lot of things like pretending to fall asleep on top of the counter the other night lol! someone said apparently there had been 10 calls made to the ambulance service, some people are obsessed and it’s bleeping weird!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.