MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her earlier on in the evening and she was already slurring her words then. Would have been Markus' birthday today so I can imagine another interesting live today ❄

Reactions: 5
Sean talking about the robin teddy last night was extremely cringey.

Reactions: 1
Spencer been on live for past 3 hours. Keeps crying, he doesn't look well at all. Playing wheels on the bus for Sean 😆
Spencer called Emz a dog, then regretted it. He is obviously pissed, not got his kids til 4pm. He seems to have lost weight. It's the Emz effect, Sean will be as thin as a rake this time next year!

Spencer clearly off his rocker, keeps having a go at people. Crying again....oh man this is embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Spencer been on live for past 3 hours. Keeps crying, he doesn't look well at all. Playing wheels on the bus for Sean 😆
Spencer called Emz a dog, then regretted it. He is obviously pissed, not got his kids til 4pm. He seems to have lost weight. It's the Emz effect, Sean will be as thin as a rake this time next year!

Spencer clearly off his rocker, keeps having a go at people. Crying again....oh man this is embarrassing
Any screen recordings? He’s on private can’t see anything!😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
Any screen recordings? He’s on private can’t see anything!😭😭😭
No sorry, I've no idea how to screen record!! Emz is on live now, guarantee you it's cos Spencer is on!
Spencer absolutely wasted! He was been really aggressive towards everyone earlier, then crying!

Reactions: 4
She’s an attention seeking rat lol course she’s fine. She don’t want nothing more with Sean but she’s lavished him with gifts including aftershave and Northface (cos she’s a chav bleep)
She’s ripping the pish right out of him but my patience is running thin with him. He knows what she’s all about, they all do but they can’t help themselves. She chews them up and spits them all out. Agnew has learned, Jay has learned, the men she has accused of rape have learned…Lampy will sit with her fat gob zipped because she doesn’t want to get on the wrong side of her because she knows and has seen what’s he does to people and lampy needs the clout on her account. The fact that ‘Emz’ is alone on Christmas says so much. She has Sean because she got him back on side after she violated him but if he was there she would be say alone on tiktok. It’s sad and I would feel bad for her if she wasn’t such a manipulative, nasty, cruel little parasite

• Heart
Reactions: 16
8b5N20&tn=yUqv9rYY4HmMPYdz&_nc_ht=scontent.fman4-1.jpg

Im convinced shes shagging him and giving him mixed signals off camera. Theres no way he would be hanging around and being the way he is if she wasnt bleeping him around! hes not that dense?

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1831278

Im convinced shes shagging him and giving him mixed signals off camera. Theres no way he would be hanging around and being the way he is if she wasnt bleeping him around! hes not that dense?
Don’t believe any of this for a second, although I understand where you’re coming from! All she does in the morning is go round bars or wait in for deliveries by the way, she is known for it in bootle. So vulnerable it’s upsetting

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t believe any of this for a second, although I understand where you’re coming from! All she does in the morning is go round bars or wait in for deliveries by the way, she is known for it in bootle. So vulnerable it’s upsetting
Do you know her?

Do you know her?
God no, but I have family in the area

She’s an attention seeking rat lol course she’s fine. She don’t want nothing more with Sean but she’s lavished him with gifts including aftershave and Northface (cos she’s a chav bleep)
She’s ripping the pish right out of him but my patience is running thin with him. He knows what she’s all about, they all do but they can’t help themselves. She chews them up and spits them all out. Agnew has learned, Jay has learned, the men she has accused of rape have learned…Lampy will sit with her fat gob zipped because she doesn’t want to get on the wrong side of her because she knows and has seen what’s he does to people and lampy needs the clout on her account. The fact that ‘Emz’ is alone on Christmas says so much. She has Sean because she got him back on side after she violated him but if he was there she would be say alone on tiktok. It’s sad and I would feel bad for her if she wasn’t such a manipulative, nasty, cruel little parasite
Oh god, I didn’t see this! You’re all probably correct now I look back, it’s always one guy or the other and her accusations are sickening. I think you’re all right 😅

Reactions: 6
She clearly wasn’t answering because she wanted him to worry. Probably punishment for spending part of his Christmas with his own family rather than spending the whole day in her kitchen.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.