MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anything happen lastnight then? I had to go to sleep for work and my cat was giving me dirty looks thinking “turn that mumbling bleep off”
Nothing exciting happened from what I saw. Just that weird bloke trying to give Emma a lecture about what she should and should not be wearing, saying approximately 7474848273846 times how different Emma is from what he had seen on live. Meanwhile Sean sat there looking as if he wanted to smack him the whole time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That poor dog though, I know she does love her but feeding her chocolate raisins when they’re both bad for dogs, also never being walked poor thing, I haven’t walked my dog for a few days because it’s just so Icy ❄ where I am and yanks me if she sees a dog/cat squirrel etc and I just feel so guilty, she’s also being scatty lol so I’ve just been playing fetch with her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine if he had the audacity to meet a nice girl, she would create murder.
Without going into too much detail. Sean had a date lined up and cancelled it when Emma came running back after spencer. He’s infatuated with her and she’s honestly leading him on with the “we’re friends at the moment” line. He’s clinging onto that hope that one day they won’t be friends. He won’t be told either. It’s honestly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She honestly knocks me sick. Spends all day and night bringing the poor me and drama all for the gifts. She is too anxious to work, yet she can go out to a pub on her own with no bother. She thrives on the drama as that’s what gets her the money and views. She’s just a mockery of the whole system, and it’s even more sickening that many people work full time in proper jobs and are barely struggling to eat and heat their homes. She needs reporting and shut down.

And my heart aches for that poor dog in that flat. Doesn’t get taken for walks, is fed absolute shite and is living with her. She is neglecting that dog and I wish I could just rescue that dog tbh

Reactions: 16
I want to know, how does she afford her lifestyle? Is it all tiktok money? She claims she's not on PIP, but I reckon she only said that so people don't report her. She claims she can't go out because of her anxiety, but she go to the pub on her own and leave with random men! Selective anxiety that.
Poor Sean's been played for a fool here, he just can't see it. What does he find attractive about her? All she does is humiliate him
She spends so much money on clothes and booze!
Poor dog needs saving, she always looks miserable!

Reactions: 8
I want to know, how does she afford her lifestyle? Is it all tiktok money? She claims she's not on PIP, but I reckon she only said that so people don't report her. She claims she can't go out because of her anxiety, but she go to the pub on her own and leave with random men! Selective anxiety that.
Poor Sean's been played for a fool here, he just can't see it. What does he find attractive about her? All she does is humiliate him
She spends so much money on clothes and booze!
Poor dog needs saving, she always looks miserable!
From people gifting. For some reason her followers go to work and don’t mind coming home and throwing money at someone who does duck all. Unless that’s how they’re spending their pip.
If something happens to her as a result of all the drug taking, I honestly think her followers should feel partly to blame.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her live with agnew earlier? Was he drunk?
he kept asking if he should get a train to Liverpool tomorrow and do it properly this time 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her live with agnew earlier? Was he drunk?
he kept asking if he should get a train to Liverpool tomorrow and do it properly this time 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yea & he was calling women calling him out, fat & ugly. Nasty lad he is.

Reactions: 3
What happened? Last time I watched a bit of her live a few hours ago, they were drinking ribena now he’s drinking milkshake & she’s out her nut 😂

• Haha
She’s sniffing just off camera, keeps wiping her nose and is complaining she isn’t hungry…. What’s new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.