MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go.....she brings men back, gets pissed and then makes a whole drama of it to get sympathy...she's been doing this for years

She's messaged sean to come help her .....drama bleeping central

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
One of them, either Sean or that Steven, let off a massive big fart in her bedroom. You know the type fellas do when they lift their legs so it rips out properly? She'd have gone MAD if she'd heard that 💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
In my head, her lives are like when you get sweet popcorn at the cinema. Most of its boring but every now and again you get a tiny bit that’s good and the rest of the time you’re just waiting for another good bit

But I can’t stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell, Thursday night in a kitchen chatting absolute pure tit at 9.07! Goals. Can anyone tell me if anything exciting happens please lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, Thursday night in a kitchen chatting absolute pure tit at 9.07! Goals. Can anyone tell me if anything exciting happens please lol.
We should organise shifts so we have someone constantly watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's so sad seeing how besotted Sean is with her. That random bloke hasn't stopped talking tit 😴

Reactions: 10
Just seen she showed the guys face after saying it’s not nice to show people against their will

Reactions: 8
Just seen she showed the guys face after saying it’s not nice to show people against their will
She is such a snakey little prick. In the pub saying “it’s not nice when people take a photo of you on the sly, you’ve got to respect people if they don’t want to be on camera” yet how many times did she turn the camera on that bloke even tho he had said he didn’t want to be on the live.

Reactions: 15
Did anything happen lastnight then? I had to go to sleep for work and my cat was giving me dirty looks thinking “turn that mumbling bleep off”

• Haha
Not exactly ems related but it was through her lives I seen the 'just us hardys' , initially when I read up about them and their little girl my heart broke, must be so difficult knowing your daughter is slowly dying in front of ya. You can tell the poor wee soul suffers and if by any miracle they find a cure I truly hope she gets it however I'm finding it very hard to wrap my head around the fact the mum n dad (dad especially) spends 24/7 on tik tik live, I mean they are always on sometimes with the little girl but more often than not just him battling folk etc I'm sorry but if my child was diagnosed with a terminal illness I'd be doing all I can to spend as much time with her or trying to find ways to see can she be cured not sitting on tiktok trying to be number one in the rising stars.
I know this might come across as heartless and I genuinely don't mean to be as I am devastated for the little girl. I just don't get it and I know we all cope woth bad news in different ways but taking to tiktok and using the daughters news to battle people is weird to me
It's like the normal thing to do these days,as soon as a child is diagnosed with something its quick get a gofundme up and milk it for all its worth.instead of spending quality time with a terminal child its just shocking!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.