MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not exactly ems related but it was through her lives I seen the 'just us hardys' , initially when I read up about them and their little girl my heart broke, must be so difficult knowing your daughter is slowly dying in front of ya. You can tell the poor wee soul suffers and if by any miracle they find a cure I truly hope she gets it however I'm finding it very hard to wrap my head around the fact the mum n dad (dad especially) spends 24/7 on tik tik live, I mean they are always on sometimes with the little girl but more often than not just him battling folk etc I'm sorry but if my child was diagnosed with a terminal illness I'd be doing all I can to spend as much time with her or trying to find ways to see can she be cured not sitting on tiktok trying to be number one in the rising stars.
I know this might come across as heartless and I genuinely don't mean to be as I am devastated for the little girl. I just don't get it and I know we all cope woth bad news in different ways but taking to tiktok and using the daughters news to battle people is weird to me
Honestly! I can’t believe this isn’t been spoken about more! He seems to have totally lost sight on what he was doing this for! Their poor baby girl seems to be sat with them less and less and surely she’s not sleeping when he’s blasting music and screaming from the top of his lungs! It breaks my heart.. I can’t imagine being in their position and my heart still does break for their little girl and the situation they’re in but on a personal level, I cannot stand the man! He’s so arrogant and money driven! It’s extremely sad to see!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Mr Hardy is sniffed outta his swede right now on live? Madness lmaoooo

Reactions: 8
Yeah I totally agree about the Hardys, glad someone’s said it, I see them live literally day and night!

Reactions: 12
Honestly! I can’t believe this isn’t been spoken about more! He seems to have totally lost sight on what he was doing this for! Their poor baby girl seems to be sat with them less and less and surely she’s not sleeping when he’s blasting music and screaming from the top of his lungs! It breaks my heart.. I can’t imagine being in their position and my heart still does break for their little girl and the situation they’re in but on a personal level, I cannot stand the man! He’s so arrogant and money driven! It’s extremely sad to see!!
There's a Go Fund Me thread on here and I might post about it there. I had seriously bad vibes from the off but I didn't want to seem insensitive and I just want to give them a chance but the more it goes on it just doesn't seem like it's for the poor daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If one if my children was terminally ill and I needed to raise money to pay for adaptions in the house to make her last couple of years comfortable I would do anything to raise it.

I don’t blame him, Katie is her stepmum but you could call her Islas real mum because of everything she’s doing for that girl. Her parental mum gave up her rights when Isla was younger because of drink and drugs. I’ve heard some voicenotes on Facebook from the real mum what she sends to Darren & Katie and believe me there not nice.

Hopefully the family take a breather from the app now because they looked exhausted last night.

I’d rather see people raising awareness on the app and giving gifts to a good cause rather than the begs on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought I was being heartless saying that to my other half. But if I was in that situation I would be cherishing every moment like there was no tomorrow. Tik tok will always be there their daughter wont sadly 😢
I get trying to raise money for adaptations to the house but that's what the just giving page was for. It just didn't sit right with me, him being on tiktock 24/7 it was constant. And then making the wee girl sit on it for hours, I could think of a million other ways to spend my time with my terminally ill child than sitting on tiktock. Even his speech after being crowned rising star ' we have spread so much positivity throughout this app, we have brought joy to so many people ' it was so narcissistic. Also had ems on a few times on lives and I'm like why would you have a dose like her on talking to your child? Its weird

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who’s the mess caked babsey think it is on with jay right now? Don’t like her me her attitude stinks only after one thing 💦💦💦

Reactions: 1
If one if my children was terminally ill and I needed to raise money to pay for adaptions in the house to make her last couple of years comfortable I would do anything to raise it.

I don’t blame him, Katie is her stepmum but you could call her Islas real mum because of everything she’s doing for that girl. Her parental mum gave up her rights when Isla was younger because of drink and drugs. I’ve heard some voicenotes on Facebook from the real mum what she sends to Darren & Katie and believe me there not nice.

Hopefully the family take a breather from the app now because they looked exhausted last night.

I’d rather see people raising awareness on the app and giving gifts to a good cause rather than the begs on there.
I have absolutely no problem with him doing whatever he can to raise money for his daughter a more comfortable life.. I genuinely don’t think anyone would see a problem in that!!
However, if that was their main goal then they would be pointing people in the direction of the fundraising page.. not fighting to be number one in the weekly rising when I think 50% to 75% of the gift money is taken by tiktok. It’s popularity & attention they’re craving right now. They’ve lost sight of what’s important and got wrapped up in the excitement that all of this brings to THEMSELVES!

Also.. their ‘army’ is absolutely relentless to the point of rudeness, going into peoples lives and hounding them to join the Hardys when they clearly don’t want to at that time!! I’ve seen them do it to Emz, to the hollins porters and to a few others. It’s awkward and embarrassing to watch. Yes fair enough ask, yes fair enough raise awareness but never hound or try and force/guilt trip people into joining!

Reactions: 15
She’s been live in the pub since about 3pm when she went for one. People in the comments asking people to check on her like women can’t go out on their own and she’s not old enough to be responsible for herself.
I wish I could keep watching because I know it’s gonna go south at some point

Reactions: 5
Live in a pub on her own getting nutted speaking to random strangers. This is going be a car crash & I’m so here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Said she fell out with Sean because she fell asleep and he didn’t text her, even though she was asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a bad liar and always forgets her own lies! Can’t take that poor obese dog out for a walk because she’s too anxious yet can sit in a pub on her own for hours 🧐 she’s disappeared now anyone know what happened?

Reactions: 11
Is she taking that man from the pub back to hers 😳

She’s a bad liar and always forgets her own lies! Can’t take that poor obese dog out for a walk because she’s too anxious yet can sit in a pub on her own for hours 🧐 she’s disappeared now anyone know what happened?
She must of come back live coz I’ve just caught the last few mins. She was upset because someone was asking her how did Markus die.. went back to calling him her dad 🙄

She had phoned a taxi and told some man she was going home, asked him if he wanted to come he said yeah but doesn’t want to be on camera though. She named her road where she lived and told him what ale she had in her flat, she must of got taxi ring back then went of live… so god knows if he’s gone with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she taking that man from the pub back to hers 😳

She must of come back live coz I’ve just caught the last few mins. She was upset because someone was asking her how did Markus die.. went back to calling him her dad 🙄

She had phoned a taxi and told some man she was going home, asked him if he wanted to come he said yeah but doesn’t want to be on camera though. She named her road where she lived and told him what ale she had in her flat, she must of got taxi ring back then went of live… so god knows if he’s gone with her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Something really bad is going to happen to this lady at some point :(

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.