MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what is the @?! I do feel sorry for sean cos he seems like the only semi “decent” one around her, I just clicked on her live and it’s just some woman doing handstands on live and it’s definitely not at theirs? Emz aka Sarah was moaning about going a travelodge a few days ago but I don’t get it 

Donnamarie
Omg what is the @?! I do feel sorry for sean cos he seems like the only semi “decent” one around her, I just clicked on her live and it’s just some woman doing handstands on live and it’s definitely not at theirs? Emz aka Sarah was moaning about going a travelodge a few days ago but I don’t get it 
Donnamarie_xx
Seems she was live and he kept requesting her. Sha accepted, lampy joined then agnew dropped. Donna then proceeded to drop all the information on him. He went back onto lampys live after Donna was off basically saying she's a liar and a manipulator and that he does pay for the child (he called the child it while on live with that amybranniff girl)
Next few weeks will be interesting anyway. He has nowhere to hide now. Any secrets he wanted to keep buried will start being known.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The videos on that 'conviction' tik tok are very interesting and guess who's knee deep in the thick of it..... Lampy can't help herself

Reactions: 6
Are we sure jay is early thirties? Ive seen his grey hair that he must have forgot to dye! Chelsea lee art has been 41 for 3 years now, seems the norm for tiktokers to lie. I wouldn't put it past him I think hes in his 40's
He was saying on live the other day that his eldest daughter is 16 so i doubt he is early 30’s, late 30’s maybe.

Reactions: 4
Getting to the stage where Agnew might need his own thread. This is getting stranger. Someone just posted these screenshots - with no context - claiming he sent them. I mean I'm not one to kink shame but what the duck 😂
Eh cost of living crisis I might need to add him, I'd piss in a bottle for well less than a grand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting to the stage where Agnew might need his own thread. This is getting stranger. Someone just posted these screenshots - with no context - claiming he sent them. I mean I'm not one to kink shame but what the duck 😂
definitely needs his own thread. I am fully invested in his drama at the minute 🍿

Reactions: 6
Not exactly ems related but it was through her lives I seen the 'just us hardys' , initially when I read up about them and their little girl my heart broke, must be so difficult knowing your daughter is slowly dying in front of ya. You can tell the poor wee soul suffers and if by any miracle they find a cure I truly hope she gets it however I'm finding it very hard to wrap my head around the fact the mum n dad (dad especially) spends 24/7 on tik tik live, I mean they are always on sometimes with the little girl but more often than not just him battling folk etc I'm sorry but if my child was diagnosed with a terminal illness I'd be doing all I can to spend as much time with her or trying to find ways to see can she be cured not sitting on tiktok trying to be number one in the rising stars.
I know this might come across as heartless and I genuinely don't mean to be as I am devastated for the little girl. I just don't get it and I know we all cope woth bad news in different ways but taking to tiktok and using the daughters news to battle people is weird to me

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not exactly ems related but it was through her lives I seen the 'just us hardys' , initially when I read up about them and their little girl my heart broke, must be so difficult knowing your daughter is slowly dying in front of ya. You can tell the poor wee soul suffers and if by any miracle they find a cure I truly hope she gets it however I'm finding it very hard to wrap my head around the fact the mum n dad (dad especially) spends 24/7 on tik tik live, I mean they are always on sometimes with the little girl but more often than not just him battling folk etc I'm sorry but if my child was diagnosed with a terminal illness I'd be doing all I can to spend as much time with her or trying to find ways to see can she be cured not sitting on tiktok trying to be number one in the rising stars.
I know this might come across as heartless and I genuinely don't mean to be as I am devastated for the little girl. I just don't get it and I know we all cope woth bad news in different ways but taking to tiktok and using the daughters news to battle people is weird to me
I've had the same thought.

Who knows how you would be in that situation, it must be a living nightmare. I do think dad maybe spending a bit too much time on live though, hopefully it's just this week and they will take a break after this.

Reactions: 10
That isn’t her mum, it’s her dads partner, i would be interested to know if her real mum sees her as she always seems to be at her dads or whether she goes to see her mum and thats how he is on tiktok so much

Reactions: 2
That isn’t her mum, it’s her dads partner, i would be interested to know if her real mum sees her as she always seems to be at her dads or whether she goes to see her mum and thats how he is on tiktok so much
He looks completely lit on his live right now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.