MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the mini-break is a sh*t show already. Tbf I’ve been in creases at the comments section. Everyone knows where they are and now there’s accounts with the names of the hotel and takeaway they ordered from giving comedy gold

Gone off in a huff cos she is feeding her dog chocolate covered raisins. I am a vet nurse and me and others were pointing out she is ACTUALLY POISONING HER DOG. The ignorant little rat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who goes away when your address has been leaked all over tiktok? I swear they have no brains.

Did anyone catch Jay going live with Boxer? Trying to get a fight in March..

Reactions: 1
Seems like they’re having a great time away - emz sat on tik tok half the evening while Sean looked bored out his mind! 🙈

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely leading the poor fucker on
Ewwww!
My sympathy for Sean is wearing thin tbh. I feel sorry for him as he's obviously on eggshells around her but WHY KEEP GOING BACK FOR MORE!?

Tiny mouth is leading him on. If I wasn't interested in someone and they werent getting the hint, I wouldn't have them around...

Unless she's giving him the odd hand job or something, which i wouldn't put past her. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 13
Ewwww!
My sympathy for Sean is wearing thin tbh. I feel sorry for him as he's obviously on eggshells around her but WHY KEEP GOING BACK FOR MORE!?

Tiny mouth is leading him on. If I wasn't interested in someone and they werent getting the hint, I wouldn't have them around...

Unless she's giving him the odd hand job or something, which i wouldn't put past her. 🤮🤮
I don’t get why people always fawn over her. She can’t look after herself and is a wreck. What could she offer anyone?

Reactions: 13
Imagine having a life like Sarah's! In your 30s and that's your life. No job, no goals, no interests other than getting pissed.
Sean is annoying me now, he is just absolutely desperate for a shag. What does he see in her? She's no personality at all

Reactions: 17
So it seems Agnew is a baby daddy and a bad bad one at that. The child's mum was on live earlier spilling the tea that he has never seen the child (4 and a half), doesn't pay maintenance, he got put out of his hometown and that he has slept with men for coke. Wild accusations. I'd say plenty of screen recordings will be up tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So it seems Agnew is a baby daddy and a bad bad one at that. The child's mum was on live earlier spilling the tea that he has never seen the child (4 and a half), doesn't pay maintenance, he got put out of his hometown and that he has slept with men for coke. Wild accusations. I'd say plenty of screen recordings will be up tomorrow.
Omg what is the @?! I do feel sorry for sean cos he seems like the only semi “decent” one around her, I just clicked on her live and it’s just some woman doing handstands on live and it’s definitely not at theirs? Emz aka Sarah was moaning about going a travelodge a few days ago but I don’t get it 🥴

• Wow
She was just live on her normal account, Sean was on the ‘backup’ one sharing the screen in another room, I asked why aren’t they just sharing separate beds in the same room and Agnew blocked me 😂 she must have modded him on the back up one 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was just live on her normal account, Sean was on the ‘backup’ one sharing the screen in another room, I asked why aren’t they just sharing separate beds in the same room and Agnew blocked me 😂 she must have modded him on the back up one 👀
she was talking about how much she hates cocaine before she went off live as well.

• Haha
Emz is like a book that writes itself. Just when you think you've seen and heard it all there comes another chapter and plot twist 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.