MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure jay is early thirties? Ive seen his grey hair that he must have forgot to dye! Chelsea lee art has been 41 for 3 years now, seems the norm for tiktokers to lie. I wouldn't put it past him I think hes in his 40's

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What on earth is this person tik tok bans normal people but her she’s always doing crazy stuff n it’s allowed ?

Reactions: 2
Where is she going on holiday
Wales! Poor Sean, she's gonna kick off with him again!

Are we sure jay is early thirties? Ive seen his grey hair that he must have forgot to dye! Chelsea lee art has been 41 for 3 years now, seems the norm for tiktokers to lie. I wouldn't put it past him I think hes in his 40's
Yep he states early 30s, I reckon he's lying. He looks much, much older. Deep wrinkles on his forehead and under eye bags are deep. He looks 45/46, whatever he's doing isn't working, guy looks dog rough

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to take that dog off her, wayyyy over sized, needs a good walk and away from that melt

Someone needs to take that dog off her, wayyyy over sized, needs a good walk and away from that melt
Have you seen what she fees the poor thing? Anything but dog food by the looks of it. I've never seen her taken her for a proper walk, dog is miserable as sin!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've never had a dog before but even I can see that this poor girl isn't looked after properly. She's so big aswell!!
I'm not taking the piss here, but the fearful resigned look on her little face reminded me of Markus. Am I mad?? (Don't answer that!)
Screenshot_20221207_203938_TikTok.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I've never had a dog before but even I can see that this poor girl isn't looked after properly. She's so big aswell!!
I'm not taking the piss here, but the fearful resigned look on her little face reminded me of Markus. Am I mad?? (Don't answer that!)
View attachment 1790603
You are right the dog is way over weight and probably pre or already diabetic. Poor thing would be better off with a home that would care for it with unconditional love, the right food and exercise. It would be a different dog.

Reactions: 14
When ever I see the dog on live I always think how sad she looks. I seen Emma give the dog a bowl of cheese once for its dinner, ravioli another time and even chocolate! I’m surprised no one has rang the rspca on her, instead they waste their money sending takeaways to her house

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thats so sad that she keeps that dog like that. She needs feeding properly and is it any wonder she won't walk carrying that weight.
I hope someone who knows her address report's her.

She definitely needs reported. That poor dog looks unwell. Must be a way that if anyone knew the area even they could call RSPCA and explain they don't know her full address she's always on live for hours this is what dog eats. She won't walk her, police are very aware of who she is. Surely then can then contact the police? I don't know but that dogs needs help 😔

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1790603
I used to have a micro pig (before he grew to the size of a normal size small pig) and this dog looks just like him! Shapewise

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1790603
I thought that last night too thought I was going mad, she's defo got Markus's face. She needs out of there she must have diabetes and carrying that extra weight must be sore on her wee joints 😭😭

Reactions: 5
Does she live above the bookies??
No she doesn't, if you look a few pages back there is a clue to where she lives.
She's been reported several times to RSPCA, they say she's looked after! Faith is on steroids so that's how she gets away with the dog been so fat.

Reactions: 3
No she doesn't, if you look a few pages back there is a clue to where she lives.
She's been reported several times to RSPCA, they say she's looked after! Faith is on steroids so that's how she gets away with the dog been so fat.
Steriods for what ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.