MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean’s acting a bit weird on live with emz, it’s giving off heart attack vibes to be fair.
she thinks it’s funny for some reason and offered him another line.

does she forget what happened to Marcus? I don’t get it, is she trying to kill these men off like?

anyways, I’m up for work and the school run and she’s throwing class A’s up her nose thinking she’s living the life…
She’s a dangerous individual her needs locking up

Why does she have a fake name by the way? Anyone know?
Approved mum or brother was in court for murder or something I’ve read on here

Reactions: 8
She’s such a little snake. He makes her laugh and she’s acting all friendly now but it was only months ago she was physically recoiling when he so much as touched her arm. Getting him pissed and throwing salt in his face and mouth. Degrading him by showing the whole of tiktok that he had wet himself. She uses when when she needs a supporting act for her kitchen lives. The sad thing is Sean is absolutely loving it. He’s just enjoying her actually treating him like a human being. He was over joyed at being treated better than Agnew was, he was just so happy not to be the bully victim for once.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m new to these people just read their whole story/both threads. I’m amazed hahaha how does she live like this? I also am devastated I missed the address leak because I live in the same area so would love to know how close by I am to it
Her address is all over YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jay on now saying Emz has been going on to lives when he’s been battling and gifting the other person so she loses. Saying she’s being petty and he’s lost a good friend in him. Wish I could believe him but he’ll go crawling back just like Lampy does sadly. Lampy is sitting there like this 🤐 because she knows she will never speak out against Emz because she needs her to stay relevant

Is there a wiki for this girl I'm new to her lives and completely lost 😵💫

Reactions: 1
Is there a wiki for this girl I'm new to her lives and completely lost 😵💫
Go on YouTube, tik tok and Facebook and type in markusemz, hope you’ve got a spare few hours cos you’ll need them. I’ve watched her from the start, don’t even know how I found her to be fair 😂

I saw a screen recording of Agnew on with a few others and he said he couldn’t do the deed with emz as he’d had too much sniff 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is going on with that dose Jay and Teresa, that's now the 3rd night they have been on live together for hours

Reactions: 5
I'm honestly shocked the amount of hours Jay spends on live whilst at work.
If I was to spend that much of my work time on live, I'd be sacked.
He leads that Teresa on, she clearly thinks that he fancies her!
Yesterday he said he was going to give to poor kids on the council estates, but wanted the viewers to fund it!! Whilst stating he gets paid so much money....
If you get so much money, why you constantly begging for gifts? He's addicted to it. Grown man telling people to send gifts, the shame! Modern day begging

Reactions: 16
I’m new to these people just read their whole story/both threads. I’m amazed hahaha how does she live like this? I also am devastated I missed the address leak because I live in the same area so would love to know how close by I am to it
It's a lucky number, renind
I'm honestly shocked the amount of hours Jay spends on live whilst at work.
If I was to spend that much of my work time on live, I'd be sacked.
He leads that Teresa on, she clearly thinks that he fancies her!
Yesterday he said he was going to give to poor kids on the council estates, but wanted the viewers to fund it!! Whilst stating he gets paid so much money....
If you get so much money, why you constantly begging for gifts? He's addicted to it. Grown man telling people to send gifts, the shame! Modern day begging
I think I know what he does for work and it's clearly he's working for a sub contractor that carries out late night road works for the government, so this is tax payers money he's wasting sitting on lives all night, this should be reported.

Reactions: 6
It's a lucky number, renind

I think I know what he does for work and it's clearly he's working for a sub contractor that carries out late night road works for the government, so this is tax payers money he's wasting sitting on lives all night, this should be reported.
He's been reported, the man wouldn't know a hard day's graft if it bit him in the ass.
He's constantly on live with women, who try and flirt with him. He's not even good looking, the eye bags and wrinkles for a guy in his early 30s are shocking.
All his viewers just try and get his attention telling him how much they love him and want to marry him 😆 🤣 😂
His friend came on 2 nights ago and said how he had changed recently, he didn't like that so swiftly got rid of her.

• Haha
He's been reported, the man wouldn't know a hard day's graft if it bit him in the ass.
He's constantly on live with women, who try and flirt with him. He's not even good looking, the eye bags and wrinkles for a guy in his early 30s are shocking.
All his viewers just try and get his attention telling him how much they love him and want to marry him 😆 🤣 😂
His friend came on 2 nights ago and said how he had changed recently, he didn't like that so swiftly got rid of her.
He’s early thirties, WHAT?? I thought he was late forties 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He was on last night mocking a Ukrainian woman it was borderline racists (sorry can't think of the correct word for mocking someone from another country and their values) this woman was quite good looking and you could see he was intimidated by that so mocked her for 'begging for gifts' the absol neck on him!!! Continued to mock her accent then went on a rant about people in far East countries shagging their dad's. It was so painful to watch but he genuinely thought he was funny

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
He’s early thirties, WHAT?? I thought he was late forties 😳
Me too!! I was shocked! He looks awful for someone so young. And what's with the constant brushing of his hair? Whoever did that transplant didn't fo enough hairs, cos he still looks receding!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too!! I was shocked! He looks awful for someone so young. And what's with the constant brushing of his hair? Whoever did that transplant didn't fo enough hairs, cos he still looks receding!
What's with tik tok folk having thin or no hair, Emz (Sarah) has about 5 strands

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how Emz got on at the plastics today? Wonder if she's gonna be on live tonight with her wee pink cup/finger with big FF boobs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.