MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people just said Agnew or whatever his name called them 🥴 how the hell the police were so nice and in and out with a card on the side is crazy
I reckon they just ignore because they know they'd have her in loads of the time. Not worth their time for personal use unless she is really causing trouble

Reactions: 5
Monday morning. Most people are getting up for work and she’s still on an all night bender 😫

Reactions: 7
Emz feeling like absolute shite, I mean if shes drinking while on medication for her finger (well I assume she is) I guess that’s just asking for trouble?

Reactions: 6
Emz feeling like absolute shite, I mean if shes drinking while on medication for her finger (well I assume she is) I guess that’s just asking for trouble?
Not forgetting to mention she’s been on it heavily since Friday! Absolute dosser whilst most of the world are getting ready for up to 12 hour shifts she’s still in her kitchen hammered with thousands of views 😡

Reactions: 9
Not forgetting to mention she’s been on it heavily since Friday! Absolute dosser whilst most of the world are getting ready for up to 12 hour shifts she’s still in her kitchen hammered with thousands of views 😡
It's the enabling morons that gift her constantly that wind me up. Why would you want to fund a lifestyle like that.

Just watched the video where she's screaming at the police to get out of her flat, then shouting they're not worthy to stroke her dog😔so disrespectful they were sent to help her wasting valuable police time and that's how she speaks to them. Awful and all the enablers still gifting her knowing that's how she behaves.

Reactions: 10
I'm signed off work at the moment as had an op. So I'm on tik tok more than usual (usually work full time) do none of these folk on tik tok work? Well we know Jay does but the rest?

Reactions: 4
Sean definitely does because he mentioned he had this week off about twenty times while they were live 😂 he’s also mentioned work. Emz doesn’t obviously. Agnew does as he’s been on live at work before. Not sure about anyone else…

Reactions: 8
That Agnew is on live now saying noone knows him just cos he went there and he wouldn't touch her again with a barge pole, he is distancing himself big time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear 😂 that might explain why she was so desperate to go out with Sean last night and get smashed…

Wtf was he expecting though seriously? He’s seen her lives!!

• Haha
The girl Agnes was just on Live with was absolutely stunning, a million miles apart from that grotesque, coke-snorting, spindly creature.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.