Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for drinks again on the stories! Shameless!
God I would actually rather die then beg like that? The shame?! People are clearly buying him drinks though?? Especially as everyone can clearly see drinking is detrimental to his mental health?

Reactions: 11
Fun fact if you report the stories begging for drinks as fraud/scam they automatically get taken down. Just a random thought I’m putting out in to the world. Do with it what you will 😘

Reactions: 16
Fun fact if you report the stories begging for drinks as fraud/scam they automatically get taken down. Just a random thought I’m putting out in to the world. Do with it what you will 😘
I know if you report things then you no longer see them so it may not be that they've been taken down for everyone .. just hidden from you - I can still see all his drinking videos he's put on recently

ETA - is he shadow banned for some reason? I couldn't find him and had to go through a #marcusmitchell hashtag to find his account!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know if you report things then you no longer see them so it may not be that they've been taken down for everyone .. just hidden from you - I can still see all his drinking videos he's put on recently

ETA - is he shadow banned for some reason? I couldn't find him and had to go through a #marcusmitchell hashtag to find his account!
I did it and checked on an unrelated burner account for my old dog that I follow him from 🤣 and the begging one was gone from that one as well 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless he just so happened to delete it at the same point that happened

I did it and checked on an unrelated burner account for my old dog that I follow him from 🤣 and the begging one was gone from that one as well 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless he just so happened to delete it at the same point that happened
also just to clarify I can see all the other drinking videos as normal - when I’ve reported things in the past (not necessarily of his) it’s alway asked if I’ve no longer wanted to see it,
This didn’t it just instantly went away

Reactions: 1
He'd be shocked as duck if he had to pay for his own drinks on a night out, beggy bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That girl he’s currently “besties” with, well she looks very different on her posts to in his stories doesn’t she?? #catfish

We are literally watching a man self destruct, it's really sad, his friends can't be any good for him Heidi included, else they wouldn't let this happen

Reactions: 12
When is someone gonna help this lad and tell him to get his tit together 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve had to unfollow - his Instagram stories are a train wreck they get worse every night :/ genuinely hope he gets some real help soon.

Totally agree! Find that quite hard to watch tonight. It's very sad to see people struggling and their 'friends' egging on the downward spiral.
Yeah absolutely. They’re around for the free drinks and the insta ‘fame’. I know he has responsibility for himself too, but if his friends cared for him, they would not be boozing with him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.