Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if he will listen though!😩
I’m new here and found this thread searching on the internet to find out what others think of Marcus. He’s drinking again so he’ll probably be out later 😔

D144890F-C34B-49A7-B94D-DE4EE509E41E.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Gosh I didn’t realise this guy had a thread, he seems like a very troubled soul, I do wonder why he fell out with that guy that sadly died?
I’m not sure why I’m still following him to be honest? When he posts about ending his life and being sectioned to then carrying on like nothings happened?

Reactions: 7
Jesus, just looked her up there!😂
Lucy isn't his sister, she's a friend. But he and Lucy fell out a while ago and Marcus tried to get his followers to give her abuse, when they disagreed with him, he then went live crying etc 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lucy isn't his sister, she's a friend. But he and Lucy fell out a while ago and Marcus tried to get his followers to give her abuse, when they disagreed with him, he then went live crying etc 😠
Get. Out.

They literally look the double of each other 😳😳😳😳

The more I read of Marcus, the more I really dislike him. And yet I feel bad about that because I know he has autism. Like I'm not sure what is actually him being a pig and what he actually cannot help. Not that it is an excuse - just I'd be more understanding possibly. I'm not sure - it's difficult.

I did buy a signed copy of his book because some z Lister shared it ( I forget which one now) ... I haven't read it yet 😂

Reactions: 5
Do you know what the fight was over? He’s quite self absorbed isn’t he.

Reactions: 2
I got the impression they were related! Well, you learn new something every day!

Reactions: 1
What ?? I'm so confused she looks like his twin , is it all just down to make up then?
FB_IMG_1630156809760.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know what the fight was over? He’s quite self absorbed isn’t he.
It was something to do with going on judge rinder😄😄 pretending they were having a row or something hideous. But Lucy went live spilling the tea saying no way etc. Marcus then took it think, honestly it was mental. Then they were bff's again and now I don't think they speak. I think Marcus was jealous of Lucy as she has a great following doing make up. Mad world 😰

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It was something to do with going on judge rinder😄😄 pretending they were having a row or something hideous. But Lucy went live spilling the tea saying no way etc. Marcus then took it think, honestly it was mental. Then they were bff's again and now I don't think they speak. I think Marcus was jealous of Lucy as she has a great following doing make up. Mad world 😰
is still doxxing every 5 minutes or has she stopped now?
I love her make up skills but the doxxing and attention seeking did my head in and I had to delete.

is still doxxing every 5 minutes or has she stopped now?
I love her make up skills but the doxxing and attention seeking did my head in and I had to delete.
To be honest I don't know, her constant singing whilst doing make up drove me nuts 😅

I got the impression they were related! Well, you learn new something every day!

I'm shocked. They look so alike! There is an Instagrammer called Lottie L'amour who looks more like Marcus than Marcus does! I'd swear they're related but she's not an hole!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked. They look so alike! There is an Instagrammer called Lottie L'amour who looks more like Marcus than Marcus does! I'd swear they're related but she's not an hole!
Omg there are so many Marcus lookalikes 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.