Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it will be before he deletes those stories šŸ™„ he deffo needs some help. I canā€™t help but feel a bit sorry for him but I hate the attention seeking stuff 24/7

Reactions: 9
Someone really needs to get him into therapy, that much alcohol and grief are a bad combination.

Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s so awfulā€¦ his friends canā€™t rate him that muchā€¦ a good friend would never let you embarrass yourself like that with a public platform

Reactions: 13
He goes from selling Hello Fresh and hinting at free weeks at lodges to pissing himself and filming it, he just doesn't get it at all. No one will want to work with him after this, he's a wreck.

Reactions: 17
If you aren't following him then I'm sure you can't find him because he's been shadow banned - usually only happens to people who post inappropriate things (maybe he's been reported A LOT)

I had to use #marcusmitchell to find a photo with his account tagged

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve followed him since the first lockdown, not long really, but the decline in his behaviour is evident and horrible to see. Definitely hanging around with the wrong folk. Heā€™s vulnerable and being used by them, and quite clearly out his tits on drugs last night, eyes black and jaw swinging. He needs help. No brand will want to work with him now, absolutely fucked it for himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So many comments on his latest grid post saying heā€™s a ā€œlegendā€ and how pissing yourself is the sign of a good night out.
As itā€™s a bank holiday no doubt we will have a re-run this evening?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I honestly think he'll do anything to go viral. No matter how disgusting it actually is.

Reactions: 5
I think this is part of his autism, not knowing boundaries (not sure if this is the right word?) - like, he might genuinely not see the problem with pissing himself and broadcasting it to whoever especially when his ā€˜friendsā€™ are egging him on and clearly telling him that his behaviour is normal; but this is where someone needs to guide him imo as heā€™s just making a fool of himself.

I see heā€™s now trying to do a sober challenge this September, I wonder if someone has had a few words with him

Reactions: 6
I see heā€™s now trying to do a sober challenge this September, I wonder if someone has had a few words with him
[/QUOTE]

Or is he just doing this as another bandwagon thing, that will last all of five minutes?

Reactions: 9
Or is he just doing this as another bandwagon thing, that will last all of five minutes?
[/QUOTE]
He will quit, he starts these things for attention normally

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]

Yes I was leaning towards this conclusion šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.