Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleep thing to do
Yes, it's really low. Marcus is out of control and if he had any love for his friend, he wouldn't do this. I don't always buy his autism protestations. I have an adult severe autistic child and you as a parent have to teach boundaries from the get go

Reactions: 8
Begging for drinks again View attachment 731304
Might order him a glass of tap water. The beggy mitchell!! How’s he not embarrassed and who are these gullible people sending him drinks. If you want a night on the piss in the week when the rest of us have to get up to work then pay for it yourself you scrounging twit!!

912E1D4D-6C05-4B1F-94C5-FFF40C569D4E.png

Baby’s pram in the background there. As if whoever he is with has got their child in the pub with them at this time of night while they freeload drinks of his followers. All the begging proper riles me 🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The guy who passed away has a daughter who follows Marcus’ account. Imagine some strange man your dad knew for a tiny amount of time posting on the internet saying they’ve been intimate with your recently deceased dad 😷

Not like Marcus cares. Anything for a like and a bit of sympathy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The fact he put the word intimate in quotation
marks (“intimate”) makes it appear really dodgy.
He clearly wasn’t a close friend. I’m sure it is incredibly shocking for Marcus losing any acquaintance to suicide. But it’s time for him to stop posting and stop talking about it.

Reactions: 10
I think he must be very full on with his "friends" he put a post on a while ago of this Heidi he's always with saying he was.now bisexual and in a relationship with her, that was rapidly deleted, assuming he had massively misunderstood their friendship and she's put him right, he needs help he's on a slippery slope

Found the screenshot!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The guy who passed away has a daughter who follows Marcus’ account. Imagine some strange man your dad knew for a tiny amount of time posting on the internet saying they’ve been intimate with your recently deceased dad 😷

Not like Marcus cares. Anything for a like and a bit of sympathy.
Yeah and I got the impression she didn't like him from a comment she put in a picture of them together that he deleted soon after.

Reactions: 1
135033F1-67BF-49A8-8DE7-FAF4F958838F.jpeg
B5ABDC08-F6B8-4B07-9BD0-3B4EC2F9A341.jpeg

The tides are changing. Nice to see followers trying to talk sense to him, shame it’ll all fall on deaf ears I fear

E4195D76-429C-4D43-B722-84A2DEC98B83.jpeg

Also I can’t remember what he did on Tuesday because all my days roll in to one but whatever it was made him haemorrhage followers … 424 in one day… ouch

Reactions: 8
Got no chance of another free holiday the way he's behaving now, shows the difference between the way he acts now and the way he used to be.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.