Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is part of his autism, not knowing boundaries (not sure if this is the right word?) - like, he might genuinely not see the problem with pissing himself and broadcasting it to whoever especially when his ‘friends’ are egging him on and clearly telling him that his behaviour is normal; but this is where someone needs to guide him imo as he’s just making a fool of himself.

I see he’s now trying to do a sober challenge this September, I wonder if someone has had a few words with him
It definitely could be autism yeah, he just doesn't see it as embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I also wonder if he probably struggles with friendships so anyone that shows him interest, wether it be hangers instead looking for free drinks or whatever the they suddenly become his new BFFs?

Reactions: 8
Where has he posted about this September sober challenge because I can't see it anywhere?

Reactions: 2
I think he’s surrounded by a load of wronguns to be honest , like small town mentality type thing . Deffo a car crash , and I don’t think it will stop . Your usual run of the mill, immature instagrammer to me.
I always did ponder though what he put on his OF? H

Reactions: 13
It definitely could be autism yeah, he just doesn't see it as embarrassing.
Hmm not sure about that. I’ve family members with autism that expresses itself much more obviously that I see in Marcus. And they would feel ashamed by that. But then again Autism can vary hugely from person to person so who knows.

Reactions: 2
Hmm not sure about that. I’ve family members with autism that expresses itself much more obviously that I see in Marcus. And they would feel ashamed by that. But then again Autism can vary hugely from person to person so who knows.
Exactly, it varies so much, if you've seen autism in one person, you've seen autism in one person. That's how it presents in my daughter anyhow, very low embarrassment and awareness of such things.

Reactions: 6
He posted shortly after and said that maybe he should do it in October instead. It’s like every challenge he sets himself, lasts about a week. The drink begging is cringe and you can see all the hangers on loving it. The people who send them should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 11
He is out drinking yet again, sorry but my friend's daughter is 20 and autistic and doesnt behave this way. So ashamed of pissing himself as he was that drunk that he posts it online, finds it hilarious and is drinking again and again. Autism is not an excuse for this vulgar behaviour. He needs help and fast.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
"I'll get better for you"

What .. by drinking yourself to death Marcus??! 😳😠😔

Reactions: 10
Ummm... that video with the bin men is that real? If you take a bag out will they throw it in? They won't even empty my bin if the lid doesn't shut never mind accept extra bags! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like him. 🥲 He threw a massive strop when his book got bad reviews and started calling people trolls - personally I think if you want to put yourself out there you need to accept differing opinions. Different if people were attacking him due to his disability or trolling his family but not over a few bad reviews of a book. In retaliation he then started taking the profile pictures of people who had left bad reviews and encouraging people to troll them saying horrible things about their looks. This was a few years ago now and it’s all been deleted sadly so you’ll have to take my word for it.

He seems to have done quite well for himself though, on Twitter he had a fair few celebrity shoutouts. It annoys me that his memes have blown up though as he just takes them from other people and edits them to add himself to them. I mean I know this is the nature of social media but people go on like he’s hysterical 😬 I also get the impression sometimes that people are laughing at him and not with him and it makes me feel uncomfy
absolutely this. Can’t stand the man

Reactions: 9
A couple of years ago on fb, I called him out on a post and I got deleted for doing so. I commented on a post in which he was slagging his 'fans' off because they didn't agree with him on something (can't remember the subject), but he was so rude and personal to each person who he upset, encouraging others to verbally attack them for not sharing his views. It really put me off him and me being me decided to tell him that I thought he was out of order and that being rude to the hands that feed him would backfire on him eventually. I got verbally insulted for having the 'cheek' to disagree with him and for telling him that he needed to consider his actions before insulting his audience. I got the whole, 'but I'm autistic, I can't help it' crap off him. I told him it didn't wash to always bring autism into the mix at times when you're being rude and that as the parent of an adult child with severe autism there are not always excuses for bringing your diagnosis into the mix. From that I got a fair few of his hangers on insulting me too on his post, but also to my surprise I had a fair share of responses from his fans that were in support of me. He really didn't like it. I and the others that spoke up got called 'mean' and told to stop 'ganging up' on him etc..🙄😂 I was blocked. No problem. Then days later I was unblocked and just deleted. The blokes an absolute diva, with the emphasis on div!

He has no clue. Spoilt and encouraged to, by his minions.

Reactions: 18
I think with autism being so common now a of us know or have autistic people in our family. And yes they face challenges, I'm not denying that, or how hard a disorder it can be to live with. But we can also see how he uses it as an excuse to be rude.and a bully. Then deny it and delete it. That's not autism. That's being a dick.

Reactions: 16
That Uber eats giveaway he is doing makes me laugh!! Surely he isn’t paying for that himself!! He will totally fix it for the winner to be one of his pub mates 👀

Reactions: 12
Forgive me if I am wrong but he doesnt work does he? So saving for his holiday from taxpayers money I assume. He can go to pubs and get spannered constantly...how about you use some of that energy Mr and at least do some volunteer work!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Forgive me if I am wrong but he doesnt work does he? So saving for his holiday from taxpayers money I assume. He can go to pubs and get spannered constantly...how about you use some of that energy Mr and at least do some volunteer work!
Nice beg there, tagging the hotel. Hopefully they’ll check his profile out and ban him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.