Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he said he was selling his tickets to see Charlotte Crosby (the cynic in me would suggest he only did that to get her attention lol) then he deleted that and said he was going instead and now he’s organising that meet and greet. The boys unreal 🤣
He was meant to be going with Heidi. I saw a post from June on fb about it

Reactions: 1
Honestly I was checking fb late in bed and thought woah look at this let’s wait and see the comments and then as usual they disappeared and then a few weeks later he killed himself! How awful he was probably struggling with himself sexuality embarrassment probably wasn’t interested in Marcus at all and was constantly being hounded by him and still is now he’s passed away! I wouldn’t like to say why he commuted suicide at all but just thinking it can’t of helped the situation and now he’s not around it’s like Marcus can post him as much as he wants and make out they had a relationship when they had a drunken blow Job probably 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️and also I don’t think he wasopenly gay he had a daughter so obviously did sleep with women once maybe he was bi or just confused but the way Marcus is banging on about them Ud swear they was Elton John and David furnish 😂
I’ve only recently started following Marcus, I can’t take his recycled memes but I love the car crash.

But without knowing any back story the past week I’ve been thinking the same, that the guy who died maybe was straight but something happened on drugs that he regretted and MM was hounding him after and he was probably petrified it would come out. I don’t wanna say it was the cause of what happened to him, but we all know that a lot of men do struggle with their sexuality and things like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Still in shock that he hasn't posted about Stephen in like 48 hours. Glad someone finally put a stop to it (for now I guess). I keep having images of Marcus hanging off the bridge like Rose was hanging off the Titanic with emergency services pleading with him "Marcus, please think of your instagram followers"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still in shock that he hasn't posted about Stephen in like 48 hours. Glad someone finally put a stop to it (for now I guess). I keep having images of Marcus hanging off the bridge like Rose was hanging off the Titanic with emergency services pleading with him "Marcus, please think of your instagram followers"
It’s the image of him slithering down the embankment like he was cheese rolling that’s had me chuckling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the image of him slithering down the embankment like he was cheese rolling that’s had me chuckling
😂😂😂😂 I can't imagine what the conversation with the emergency services was. "Marcus mate you can't keep rolling down the hill whenever people criticise you online".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pahhhh mate stop 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Honestly though cheese rolling may be the best thing for him- he will either achieve his aim or end up with a massive block of cheese- win win

Reactions: 3
not caught up with comments yet... finished worj an hour ago and flopped in bed, looking at Instagram. Like my funny animal and dogs...popped on you know who. Nice to see him enjoying a pool and chilling!! *shakes head in disbelief. Well done Marcus mate, wish I could bleeping relax in a pool when my life gets tough. Alas...like most I work and try my best and do not beg or grab and I pay taxes.

Hope you dont mind all, but I really dont think we should talk or mention SG. Out of respect, maybe we should just not mention his name xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was asleep, woke up for a middle of the night middle age wee. I got inspired and made this. It is beaut.

And when I wake up in a few hours, if this hasn't got any likes or emoji reactions. I will delete it. I'm on a roll. Indulge me. 😉

20210921031009.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.