Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah just saw that. I’ve been watching his lives recently. One with him drunk lying on the middle of the road. Very attention seeking but also very concerning. He needs to get off social media and get some professional help.
Definitely, if someone’s going to such lengths for attention there is obviously something wrong

Reactions: 3
He’s been sectioned, apparently.

Hopefully he gets the help he needs, he’s on a massive downward spiral. I remember when he first started being present on social media vs now, and the difference in him is saddening.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure I believe he’s been sectioned as he’s said it before. He was lay in the road drunk the other week, he needs help so I hope he gets it

Reactions: 3
Being sectioned isn’t an easy thing to do. You normally have to be a danger to yourself and others. He’s probably been admitted to hospital overnight and out in suicide watch.
He needs lots of help but his personality is to be an attention seeker. He loves it.

Reactions: 4
Being sectioned isn’t an easy thing to do. You normally have to be a danger to yourself and others. He’s probably been admitted to hospital overnight and out in suicide watch.
He needs lots of help but his personality is to be an attention seeker. He loves it.
It’s very strange isn’t it. He edited a caption on a post he added and it sounds as though he’s attempted to take his own life. I think he needs proper help weather he’s saying this for attention or it’s actually true. I feel for him but he does love the attention and I find him very strange as I’m sure he’s said stuff like this in the past. I think he needs to come away from social media and get some help professionally and stop relying on likes and comments to make him happy.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think he puts a lot of self worth on likes.

I followed him ages ago and he seemed to get upset if things didn't get many likes or people took his meme and didn't credit him to get likes etc

You can't live your life depending on validation from such fickle platforms. It will never make you happy

Reactions: 9
I replied to his story just before and he opened my message straight away so it’s BS

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m sure he is a very mixed up and confused man. Being autistic is so difficult but platforms like Instagram surely make this worse for him? I can’t help but think he is he’s own worst enemy and I would say his mum tries to help but finds it very difficult

Reactions: 5
I’m sure he is a very mixed up and confused man. Being autistic is so difficult but platforms like Instagram surely make this worse for him? I can’t help but think he is he’s own worst enemy and I would say his mum tries to help but finds it very difficult
Exactly this. He loves the highs but cannot cope with the negative side of social media. I think someone above has said his follower count had gone down by quite a bit, maybe that’s why he’s feeling down. It’s a shame really as he seems like a sweet harmless guy but I really don’t think social media is a good place for anyone feeling tit.

Reactions: 2
Oh I have waited so long for a thread to be me about this guy, the stuff I've him him delete over the years has been crazy. Sad to see what he's going through right now but I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if he was reading on here? He really needs to get different hobbies if social media is his only one

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I hate to say it but I don't like his content anymore. I find it very repetitive and boring.

I also read his book. I wouldn't recommend it. It's more about his life, very little about autism and it has so many typos/spelling and grammar mistakes it's hard to read in places.

Reactions: 8
A responsible adult needs to step in and get him help.He had a PT at one point,
Lost 7lb and posted all these “can you see the difference?” Post and was then back eating tit the next day. I had to delete him after his posts got all attention seeking. His sister is exactly the same, when she started doxxing, she went. They can’t seem to accept that there will be people that don’t like them. That’s life guys if you want to parade yourself on SM.

Reactions: 6
I didn't realize until recently that he just steals every meme he posts, none of them are original. I was tempted to read his book, having a personal interest in autism. I admit find the way he posts and deletes stuff is fascinating, like a game of " who saw that?"

Reactions: 9
He is posting that picture of him and the poor man that passed over and over. He knew him a few weeks. Why is he the chief mourner? I wonder what this man’s family think about this?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.