Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the begging and the attention seeking stuff. I don’t think social media is the best place for him. He does all of these memes with him about his belly and not caring about his weight when it does clearly bother him as he now as weight loss account. Wonder how long that will last because everything with him is a 5 minute wonder.
Yeah I get you 100% and he’s quite sly too. I was avoiding his weight loss account, he posted on his normal stories “follow my weight loss account, it’s going private at 5 with a huge update” sooooo I was nosey, followed, 5 comes and goes, nothing, 6, 7 so on and so forth. Saw his normal stories again later, went back a few slides … it had been deleted 🙄 don’t do that. Bad etiquette mate.

His “friends” 100% take advantage of him and I think they’ve started him taking drugs. He went live one night last week, looked out his face kept sniffing, said his nose was numb. Heidi’s in the chat giving it “Marcus 😂” and “call me” he completed zoned out for a full 45 seconds. When people asked why his nose was numb he said it was because of his nose ring……. I mean… it’s definitely not but ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t like him. 🥲 He threw a massive strop when his book got bad reviews and started calling people trolls - personally I think if you want to put yourself out there you need to accept differing opinions. Different if people were attacking him due to his disability or trolling his family but not over a few bad reviews of a book. In retaliation he then started taking the profile pictures of people who had left bad reviews and encouraging people to troll them saying horrible things about their looks. This was a few years ago now and it’s all been deleted sadly so you’ll have to take my word for it.

He seems to have done quite well for himself though, on Twitter he had a fair few celebrity shoutouts. It annoys me that his memes have blown up though as he just takes them from other people and edits them to add himself to them. I mean I know this is the nature of social media but people go on like he’s hysterical 😬 I also get the impression sometimes that people are laughing at him and not with him and it makes me feel uncomfy

Reactions: 23
His weight loss account is hilarious. He's lost about 6 pounds and thinks he's skinny already. Anybody can do a before and after photo and breathe in a bit! Lots of his sheep going on about how he looks so different. He's been on a diet for a week and a bit! It will take a lot more than a six pounds loss to see any difference!🤣

He does this quite often, much to my amusement!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His weight loss account is hilarious. He's lost about 6 pounds and thinks he's skinny already. Anybody can do a before and after photo and breathe in a bit! Lots of his sheep going on about how he looks so different. He's been on a diet for a week and a bit! It will take a lot more than a six pounds loss to see any difference!🤣

He does this quite often, much to my amusement!
And I bet his starting weight was fully clothed, had eaten a full days worth of food and hadn’t been to the toilet 😂 I know because that’s what I do when I start slimming world, I’m not under any illusions that I look any different after losing less than a stone though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really feel for that mans family and him for whatever he was going through but I’m fairly certain Marcus was only friends with him for a few weeks before they fell out… I really hope none of his close friends and family see these attention seeking posts

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The guy who has committed suicide wanted nothing to do with Marcus before he died. I think he started being weird and turning up at his house (he’s openly admitted that he gets obsessed with men and starts to stalk them). I think he needs to respect the mans wishes and stop mentioning him on his stories

Reactions: 19
The guy who has committed suicide wanted nothing to do with Marcus before he died. I think he started being weird and turning up at his house (he’s openly admitted that he gets obsessed with men and starts to stalk them). I think he needs to respect the mans wishes and stop mentioning him on his stories
I’m with you! It’s so disrespectful. I could maybe forgive one post of acknowledgement but the stories that just won’t stop is too much.

Reactions: 7
I think the obsession thing is an autism behaviour. Not saying it’s right. Hopefully he’ll slow down with the online posts out of respect

Reactions: 4
He won't stop going on about the bloke, give it a rest. Did he met him on TIKTOK and knew him for a few months?

Anyone else seen this post? Think he needs a time out from social media.
Yeah just saw that. I’ve been watching his lives recently. One with him drunk lying on the middle of the road. Very attention seeking but also very concerning. He needs to get off social media and get some professional help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.