Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother doesn’t sound great if she’s willing to kick her vulnerable son to the kerb but I suppose there’s only so much she feels she can do to help him at his age… if anything (as hard as it may be) they should try and get him off of social media 😬

Reactions: 7
I know he is vulnerable but that doesn’t mean he can act and do what he likes. We only know snippets of the story but I suspect his mum and family have had to put up with a lot of crappy behaviour from him.

Reactions: 19
Acting like this two days after he was ‘sectioned’ and said he wants to improve himself. I don’t think necking VKs on the internet for likes will make you a better person.
And in his pyjamas. He’s defo on a three day bender with that new ‘mate’ of his.

Reactions: 6
His mother seems to have always enjoyed creaming the freebies he gets
Absolutely embarrassing them going on their free spa weekends and drinking umpteen free drinks sent to their table. And his followers who exist of a single cell are just as bad ‘ignore the hayterrrz bbz u dew u’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Acting like this two days after he was ‘sectioned’ and said he wants to improve himself. I don’t think necking VKs on the internet for likes will make you a better person.
Bet he’s being cheered on by his followers, the real Trolls

• Heart
I think a lot of his followers get a real kick out of seeing him self destruct, it's entertaining. They send him drinks till he's sick on himself in a pub and they laugh at him, not with him. Watching him lying in the middle of the road, pissed kills the time for them, it's a reality show. But he thinks they love him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think a lot of his followers get a real kick out of seeing him self destruct, it's entertaining. They send him drinks till he's sick on himself in a pub and they laugh at him, not with him. Watching him lying in the middle of the road, pissed kills the time for them, it's a reality show. But he thinks they love him.
I agree. There doesn’t seem to be any strong presence in his life to help steer him in the right direction. He’s begging for drinks again just now on his stories.

They latch on for free drinks, I hope the girl he's best friends forever with is as good friends with him as he thinks she is because he only met her a few months ago too and all they do is go out drinking together, people just take advantage of him and its horrible to see. My daughter is his age with autism.

Reactions: 10
34D820E9-9091-46DC-AA08-B3B42DD3401C.jpeg

Down over 1000 now. I can’t believe he’s at it again with the old “send me drinks beauts” as someone said further up the thread, I think people (irl and on social media) just enable him to watch him self-destruct/profit from his free drinks. He thinks people love him but none of them have his best interests at heart, but he can’t see it because he just craves the attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really don’t get how he has so many followers. Does anyone know? Was it just the memes? I’m just putting out there that I don’t find his memes that funny or original.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t get how he has so many followers. Does anyone know? Was it just the memes? I’m just putting out there that I don’t find his memes that funny or original.
pretty sure it was the memes, he did take off for a while and was EVERYWHERE! I don’t think he’s in a position to buy followers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Been a casual follower for a few years, saw something about being sectioned a few days ago and have just checked Insta to see he’s in a pub getting wasted? That’s when I came here to see if there’s a post! If his mental health is that bad that sectioning was an option why the duck is he out drinking? Surely alcohol interacts badly with medication? His friends shouldn’t encourage him if they know his mh is declining, there are other things you can do besides the pub! This all seems a complete mess.

Reactions: 11
For some random reason I woke up at 3am this morning checked insta and he had posted he had been in a fight and posted a picture of him tearful with a big scratch down the side of his face and saying he didn't belong on this earth anymore! No sign of it at all now he's deleted it all!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
See, you miss loads because he deletes so much, this is why this thread is so useful, he's got a broken finger this morning. Can't hide from Tattle

He's deleted his broken finger story now too

• Haha
  • Wow
For some random reason I woke up at 3am this morning checked insta and he had posted he had been in a fight and posted a picture of him tearful with a big scratch down the side of his face and saying he didn't belong on this earth anymore! No sign of it at all now he's deleted it all!
He does that often. He will post cryptic stuff like ‘can’t do this anymore goodbye’ or ‘can’t be here anymore’ and then later on they’re deleted and he’s posting memes and laughing and joking on his stories. It’s sick, because I bet the few followers that do care about him would read those posts and be worried sick. But it’s all for attention - he’s like the boy who cried wolf ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
We need screenshots for any future incidences! 😂

I know he is autistic but why doesn’t he have a job?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.