Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's had two trials now for two jobs one was working for a friend in a hotel, can't remember the other. He said both went well but then never bothered going back to them. People kept asking and asking about it in a live but he just ignored them. I think later he said it was too stressful.

He never had a job, just a trial for one , then didn't go back

Reactions: 7
Not going to lie, I take screenshots every time I see something like that coming from him 😅 although I wasn’t up at 3am and missed the broken finger too

Reactions: 9
We need screenshots for any future incidences! 😂

I know he is autistic but why doesn’t he have a job?
He had a trail at a hotel when I followed him and thought he was offered a permanent position. Obv sacked that off or got sacked 🙄

Reactions: 3
He had a trail at a hotel when I followed him and thought he was offered a permanent position. Obv sacked that off or got sacked 🙄
And the job was offered by his friend, but he said it was too stressful

A bakery! the second job was nights in a bakery, he made a packed lunch then never spoke about it ever again. I don't think he even went.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the job was offered by his friend, but he said it was too stressful

A bakery! the second job was nights in a bakery, he made a packed lunch then never spoke about it ever again. I don't think he even went.
He wants to be a full time influencer ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Influencing in what way though because to me Marcus is not a positive role model.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's laying it on thick with the memes and the 'I'm so happy / big come back" posts , seems false.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find the post about the alleged 'intimate' moments totally disrespectful to his 'friend'. It alludes to something sexual or romantic between them, which I think couldn't be further from the truth.

And why did he not attend the funeral? Was he told not to by Stephen's family?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I find the post about the alleged 'intimate' moments totally disrespectful to his 'friend'. It alludes to something sexual or romantic between them, which I think couldn't be further from the truth.

Is this another post he’s deleted or is it an older one? He hasn’t mentioned why he didn’t go, could possibly be him finding the situation too stressful with his autism but I imagine his family wouldn’t have wanted him there anyway

Reactions: 2
In

I'm sure that this post wasn't in his stories so it seems like it's been deleted but that seems so odd and disrespectful when you look at his grid and see it's just memes and that stupid angel picture. It just makes it all about Marcus. It's like he just edited him out.

Reactions: 6
Such a horrible little attention seeker. The guy who passed away clearly had his own issues going on 😞 and he is letching off the tragedy for his own gain

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He had No REASON to post that. Especially as the other person can no longer respond and possibly make things clear. To me, Marcus is alluding to things happening of a sexual nature. In that photo the guy looks uncomfortable. Whatever the case i think that is so disrespectful and down right wrong.

And the whole "I'll get better for you" i feel never works. You can't get better for anyone else. You have to get better for yourself.

Reactions: 14
Stephen actually had pictures of him and Marcus on his Instagram but deleted them just before he died, you'd think he'd take the hint but no

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.